Sign in to follow this  
HughesMDflyer4

Flight News on 10 Minute Taxi

Have a sense of humor. :( Saying something only caused the topic to get further off of the discussion and the others to post their immature little "+1s"....which just makes this thread go even further off track.
+1

+2Wonder how high we can get?

Ok, let's give him a tease! +3

Mike Beckwith

Have a sense of humor. :( Saying something only caused the topic to get further off of the discussion and the others to post their immature little "+1s"....which just makes this thread go even further off track. And, um....I created this thread in the first place!Now, BACK ON TOPIC, PLEASE. :(
-1 :LMAO:JK, agree with ya mate.

Online store will help to prevent piracy for 3rd party developersNew way of installing add-onsWell, well, well, about that, what thread again was it that somebody said that I was spreading rumours.....that's right this one.... http://forum.avsim.n...hink-of-flight/ post # 6. and my answer in post #12Have I not said that you will not be able to download your add-ons like before, piracy was a problem.....go to the store, pick what you want (Miami airport), have your CC ready including your customers #, approved, open your Flight sim and "voila" Miami airport is there without you having to do anything..... what was it again about spreading rumours..... so let me say...pfffff :( I've said something about 3 party developers been in bed with MS from the beginning... didn't I....hummm I think I did....what was it again, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type of deal...pffff again.
HA, I knew it when I asked you back in April this:
Alain, just out of curosity, what do you want if all your predictions are true? In other words, what are you hoping to gain from your predictions about Flight should they come true? Are you going to go back to all the forums that you have posted your said predictions and tell everyone "I told you so" or "you all should have listened to me from the start"?The reason I ask is because I have never seen any one person since FS9 came out, who has taken so much time to first make a prediction and post it on many different forums, then follow thru on his predictions by continually updating the said posts with snips from other non-FS sites as material becomes available, or any other material as it becomes available. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but what are you going to say or do in the end if your right about all this stuff?
Oh and this, I made that comment in post number 8 in the link you attached.
I'm not here to say I told you so or anything like that but when I see a post like this one http://forum.avsim.n...hink-of-flight/ #8 you can't blame me for coming back a little pompous about what I said, at the end it's all done in good fun.
where I said:
Led by speculation co-CEO's Brandon and Alain.
The reason I made that remark was mainly becuase you and Brandon are the most active posters in the "Flight". I probably should have left Brandon out though since he is not so much of a speculator, but more into making comparisons, were as you are the speculator.Anyways, it's all in good fun, but I knew that if something came out you would give us the "well, well, well...." post, lol.Now, we just need to heard it from MS and not from some guy posting on youtube that many of us have never heard of. Or at least i'm not familiar with this guy.At the end if your are proven correct on all your specs, you must change your user name from:Alainneedle to Flightotradamus since you can predict the future, or at least buy a lotto ticket, predict the numbers, win the jackpot, and proceed to buy us all a copy of Flight with your winnings.BTW, can you tell me if the NFL "Lock Out" will be resolved and if its, who do you like for the Super Bowl.Thanks :-)

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

With all due respect mate. I know you are very passionate about this next version of FS but could you keep your delusions out of this forum.
It's -1 from me. With Alain's predictive powers, I am keeping on his good side so I can ask whether my pregnant pet gold fish 'Old Nick' is expecting two or four offspring. :(

@ cmpbellsjcc, some of you guys just don't get it do you? :( Like you said, it's all predictions, rumours or maybe tea leaf reading ....wait! wait!! this one will take them all....about... divine intervention :( .The above statements are the only plausible explainations to why somebody may write about some of Flight's features, no doubts about it, anything else is impossible so lets call it a day on my part :( I don't have anything anymore on future features of Flight.gone.pnggonefishing.pngscan0001640x431.jpg

@ cmpbellsjcc, some of you guys just don't get it do you? :( Like you said, it's all predictions, rumours or maybe tea leaf reading ....wait! wait!! this one will take them all....about... divine intervention :( .The above statements are the only plausible explainations to why somebody may write about some of Flight's features, no doubts about it, anything else is impossible so lets call it a day on my part :( I don't have anything anymore on future features of Flight.gone.pnggonefishing.pngscan0001640x431.jpg
Is that your trophy wife Alain?

Hey thats Old Nick
LOL! :( So that would be zero offspring.

Hopefully they will have a demo release before the actual product like they did with FSX. Big%20Grin.gif

Hopefully they will have a demo release before the actual product like they did with FSX. Big%20Grin.gif
+1 I think part of Win7 success was a long beta.

Guest jahman

So when's MS releasing Fish Simulator?Cheers,- jahman.

So when's MS releasing Fish Simulator?Cheers,- jahman.
They've been carping on about it for a while, but still no 'reel' info.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.