Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

New Aircraft Preview!

Meanwhile, MS have been keen to squash rumours that Hawaii would be the only detailed area in the forthcoming Flight.
No Isle of Wight or Anglesey? Rubbish.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Meanwhile, MS have been keen to squash rumours that Hawaii would be the only detailed area in the forthcoming Flight.'That's just not true' said an MS spokesman, 'We're spending a lot of time detailing the entire world to a very high degree, just as we have done in every edition of Flight Simulator as everybody knows. Take a look at this finalised screenshot of a section of Northern Europe in the forthcoming MS Flight. You can see that not only is it twice as detailed as the default FSX Europe was, but the autogen is now more accurate too. You'll see more of this in our next preview movie, which is entitled 'Terra Incognita'':flight.jpgAl
Impressive! I see the frame rate has at least tripled compared to FSX.
LMAO.gifLMAO.gifApplause.gifI hope they can maintain the great fps they have. Otherwise I'll have to buy a new machine.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Apparently this is one of the new aircraft models in Flight untitled-74.jpg
I hope it comes with a paint kit. Will be hard to paint that detailed of a model with out it.Big%20Grin.gif

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

My first repaint ... :(

I hope it comes with a paint kit. Will be hard to paint that detailed of a model with out it.Big%20Grin.gif

-- tazz

I think this is really starting to go too far. There's absolutely no point to this thread...

Brandon Filer

I think this is really starting to go too far. There's absolutely no point to this thread...
I agree, unless they can show me some real hard evidence of this plane been a real Flight's plane I'll say that this is just rumours.

What else can we do but have fun? We are done speculating
I agree, unless they can show me some real hard evidence of this plane been a real Flight's plane I'll say that this is just rumours.
So you don't believe that is an actual screen shot?

So you don't believe that is an actual screen shot?
Perhaps you guys haven't noticed but this in-game screenshot has been taken above the North Pole. Admire the scenery ! :(

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

Agreed. And it's a very old joke!! :(

Agreed. Forgive me for not sharing the same sense of humour, but it has absolutely nothing to do with MS Flight! It's a very old joke as well!! :(
Well, that's the great thing about living in a free society, as both of you now know not to click on the thread when either of you visits this forum.Isn't having a choice wonderful? It's when other people want to force their ways upon others or limit the choices that I, or others may make that things really start to suck.

Well, that's the great thing about living in a free society, as both of you now know not to click on the thread when either of you visits this forum.Isn't having a choice wonderful? It's when other people want to force their ways upon others or limit the choices that I, or others may make that things really start to suck.
+1The perfect response to these negative posts!!:Applause:Regards, Mike Mann

-1. Again, this thread has no point. At least speculation threads cause interesting discussions. This one is just practically spam. This is the "Microsoft Flight forum." Not the "2D Drawings of Aircraft and Scenery Forum," in case you guys didn't know. :(

Brandon Filer

...and there was me thinking I was maybe taking things a little seriously :Thinking:nice speech btw :(

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.