Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUL11 Update on NGX Release Progress

Does anyone know when the NGX will be released?:LMAO:Sorry, after an amusing hour or so of reading, I couldn't resist that... that should take the heat off PMDG and direct at me as the young 'uns lambast me for posting that question!Warren"Owner of many products... flyer of one... waiting on another...

It's just immature school-kids and immature adults with the mental age of immature school-kids that are sounding off here.These will be the same people who will kick off if there are bugs if it's released too early .Back to school kids and do some spelling tests while you are there....Just%20Kidding.gif unbelievable.Chris Farrell

With spelling like that school might not be such a bad idea, rather than playing FSX all the time. Just kidding with you :-) Couldn't resist when I saw you mention school and then saw all the misspelled words.Hopefully the complaining wont be as bad during the next release of the Dash orJimmy Burke
I was tired when I rote that. Haha they learned me well at school.

I was tired when I wrote that. Haha they learned me well at school.
So, what did they learn from you at school? If you meant they taught you well, then apperently it wasn't not that good. :(

I have to say, I have never seen anything quite like this before... The amount of bickering and animosity over what essentially is a game is amazing... I joined this forum with the intent of trying to answer questions on real-world ops onthe NGX. As FO flying for a major US based airline, I wanted to share my passion with the community. What I have gotten is an inbox full of nasty messages because of my lack in timeliness in responding to the many personal questions about NGX operations. Amazing.... I know how PMDG must feel....!!Clearly the vast majority of you need to find something productive to do with your time, rather than constantly beret PMDG and send me PM's complaining that I'm not responsive to your questions... Come on guys, this is a sim, it's a gamefor crying out loud... I for one am taking a break from this place, even though I just joined. This is not the friendly forum I thought it would be...Good luck to PMDG on the NGX release. I certainly plan to purchase a copy and put it through its paces. As for some of you, and you know who you are - grow-up! Take the passion and some of the anger and direct it toward something useful, rather than a want to be pretend pilot. Yeesh... 737GuyKEWR

It's just immature school-kids and immature adults with the mental age of immature school-kids that are sounding off here.These will be the same people who will kick off if there are bugs if it's released too early .Back to school kids and do some spelling tests while you are there....Just%20Kidding.gif unbelievable.Chris Farrell
+1. Hilarious thread. Brightens my day everytime I read it.

David Porrett

*Taught, not teached. But as your English is better than my Deutch, I'll let you off!
Yes, I corrected it already. Thank you. :(

Just like i corrected my spelling after you quoted me. Stupid phone! Light-hearted fun.So, when's this thing due out, again?

Ihave to say, I have never seen anything quite like this before... The amount ofbickering and animosity over what essentially is a game is amazing... I joinedthis forum with the intent of trying to answer questions on real-world ops onthe NGX. As FO flying for a major US based airline, I wanted to share mypassion with the community. What I have gotten is an inbox full of nastymessages because of my lack in timeliness in responding to the many personalquestions about NGX operations. Amazing.... I know how PMDG must feel....!!Clearly the vast majority of you need to find something productive to do withyour time, rather than constantly beret PMDG and send me PM's complaining thatI'm not responsive to your questions... Come on guys, this is a sim, it's a gamefor crying out loud... I for one am taking a break from this place, even thoughI just joined. This is not the friendly forum I thought it would be...Good luck to PMDG on the NGX release. I certainly plan to purchase a copy andput it through its paces. As for some of you, and you know who you are -grow-up! Take the passion and some of the anger and direct it toward somethinguseful, rather than a want to be pretend pilot. Yeesh... 737GuyKEWR
Thanks for your efforts here 737Guy. I hope you'll reconsider your "taking a break". The silent majority here of polite and respectful users appreciates all of your input. This is an open forum and, fortunately and unfortunately, it's open to everyone regardless of age, maturity level, and/or IQ. Please don't let a few bad apples spoil it for everyone! Same goes for PMDG. Stacey Weaver

Im reading the beta reports and finding this to be a very fluent aircraft. Hope the VC has similar FPS to the VRS Superbug! :3-Chris Gregg

I have to say, I have never seen anything quite like this before... The amount of bickering and animosity over what essentially is a game is amazing... I joined this forum with the intent of trying to answer questions on real-world ops onthe NGX. As FO flying for a major US based airline, I wanted to share my passion with the community. What I have gotten is an inbox full of nasty messages because of my lack in timeliness in responding to the many personal questions about NGX operations. Amazing.... I know how PMDG must feel....!!Clearly the vast majority of you need to find something productive to do with your time, rather than constantly beret PMDG and send me PM's complaining that I'm not responsive to your questions... Come on guys, this is a sim, it's a gamefor crying out loud... I for one am taking a break from this place, even though I just joined. This is not the friendly forum I thought it would be...Good luck to PMDG on the NGX release. I certainly plan to purchase a copy and put it through its paces. As for some of you, and you know who you are - grow-up! Take the passion and some of the anger and direct it toward something useful, rather than a want to be pretend pilot. Yeesh... 737GuyKEWR
Dude, don't leave. You're one of the few non-adolescents here that actually contributes meaningful input.Ironically, I'd bet money that the same people that are leaving you nasty PMs are the same self righteous, sanctimonious kiddos around here that take it upon themselves to "police" the forums.

Like others have encouraged you to stay on in there, I too echo that request.Your post has made some very salient points,and like you have stated,it is after all only a simulation, not a real-world life or death scenario.Personal attacks are uncalled for. I'm really surprised that PMDG have let this go so far.I for one will wait for PMDG to release when THEY see fit to do so. But please reconsider contributing to this forum.

737GuyKEWRI to would like you to stay for the reasons already mentioned. I'm very new to this forum & I agree with what you have said 100%.For me flight simming is the only way I can live my passion, I once flew for a living too. Sadly, I am now 75% deaf & I've lost my licence.

To leave this forum because of a minority of immature members who are clearly unable to understand plain English and that most basic virtue of respect would be a real shame. I can fully understand your reasons though I request you to reconsider. @737Dude: I have this feeling that PMDG are certainly not laughing at this. I know I wouldn't. Andrew

Hi PMDG Team and all friends of PMDGI have been sitting in the background and not been posting anything for a wee while.Fantastic news PMDG and thx for the update Robert and Ryan.I didn't post anything as there are too many nut cases always coming back with the same thing When when when...Guys just keep your good work up and release it when finished and bug free. As some have said there are other planes that can be flown (Obviously it would be nice to fly our dream machine)So keep on going guys and don't let the ones that don't have a clue annoy you . Kep away from them and do what you have to do to make this the best success ever in history of Flight Simming.Thx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better