Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUL11 Update on NGX Release Progress

We are trying to finish this product so that you can all have it and we do not have time to babysit this thread. Vangelis hasn't slept in two days right now, I'm on 4 hours of sleep at the moment and the rest of us are all operating similarly around the clock trying to solve the issues the beta team has dug up.
This was an update in and of itself.I didn't realize you guys were working SO hard!I'm eager for the aircraft too but not at the cost of sleep to you guys. Take care of yourselves!

on another note......I went to KDAL to build multi time from houston.....It WAS SO SICK!

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Any further complaining about updates, release dates, etc will result in an immediate ban from this forum. We are trying to finish this product so that you can all have it and we do not have time to babysit this thread. Vangelis hasn't slept in two days right now, I'm on 4 hours of sleep at the moment and the rest of us are all operating similarly around the clock trying to solve the issues the beta team has dug up. Give us a freaking break.In less than a day 40+ rule breaking posts were made in this thread alone. This is ridiculous - if you can't participate without breaking the rules you are not welcome here.
Sorry if my posts are breaking rules. I am just getting annoyed by the whining.. Anyway that should be over with now since whining about it is not allowed anymore. Not that it's my business but people are going to buy this plane no matter when it is released. You guys should sleep some even if it adds a few more weeks, we can wait.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Sorry if my posts are breaking rules. I am just getting annoyed by the whining.. Anyway that should be over with now since whining about it is not allowed anymore. Not that it's my business but people are going to buy this plane no matter when it is released. You guys should sleep some even if it adds a few more weeks, we can wait.
You would probably be banned if you were breaking the rules. Just sayin. Im sure Ryan is more than fed up with everything.

Matt kubanda

I never posted when the subjetc was delay or all the kind of pessimist words but now I want to say something.Congrats to everybody who posted after Ryan's words. I am proud of you supporting the hard work PMDG is doing in this projetc! That is all they need right now.

Im sure Ryan is more than fed up with everything.
Can't say I blame him.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Guest Tamadeez

After some time chillen with monks in serenity i finallly came to the conclusion of the fundemental issue regarding the NGX release tension. We all love PMDG for the quality and character of their aircraft. Yet some of us forget these values and just want the plane right now contridicting the very reason we purchase PMDG products and not other developers who could have and have pushed a 737NG out the door.

Deep breath everyone....... These guys are obviously working insane hours with little sleep. I can't wait either, believe me. This NGX will be the best product release of all time since MS Flight Simulator was first released many years ago as a lot of us fellow members know already. I usually sit back and read the forums daily, very rarely commenting, but I see the frustration from the Dev team and feel bad for them that they have to be here daily, cleaning things up and keeping things in perspective, taking them away from the task at hand, which we all want the NGX. If my better half doesn't freak out on me when I get out the credit card on release day, I might even purchase it twice just to show how much I appreciate everything PMDG has done making the best of the best. She won't understand until I remind her again how impressed she was with the J41 earlier this year. Sorry if I repeated what's already been posted over and over, but I really wanted to express how I feel this time. Deep breath... Thanks everyone and have a great night. :)Best, Jeff Moss

After some time chillen with monks in serenity i finallly came to the conclusion of the fundemental issue regarding the NGX release tension. We all love PMDG for the quality and character of their aircraft. Yet some of us forget these values and just want the plane right now contridicting the very reason we purchase PMDG products and not other developers who could have and have pushed a 737NG out the door.
I also would like to add that some if not mkst people realize that they will never come close to flying the real NG. There is nothing wrong with that. I just think that these people need also need to realize that their shot at this plane is right around the corner. Fsx for some is the only flying yhey will ever do. Their excitement is totally understandable. However they need to take a step back......we ALL need to take a step.back no matter what flying one does...whether its virtual or real.
Can't say I blame him.
Who could lol the proof is all over these forums.

Matt kubanda

I want to see it released before school starts. ...praboly ....tread ...itsteede ...closde ...awsome
With spelling like that school might not be such a bad idea, rather than playing FSX all the time. Just kidding with you :-) Couldn't resist when I saw you mention school and then saw all the misspelled words.Hopefully the complaining wont be as bad during the next release of the Dash or T7Jimmy Burke

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Any further complaining about updates, release dates, etc will result in an immediate ban from this forum. We are trying to finish this product so that you can all have it and we do not have time to babysit this thread. Vangelis hasn't slept in two days right now, I'm on 4 hours of sleep at the moment and the rest of us are all operating similarly around the clock trying to solve the issues the beta team has dug up. Give us a freaking break.In less than a day 40+ rule breaking posts were made in this thread alone. This is ridiculous - if you can't participate without breaking the rules you are not welcome here.
Well said Ryan! It's a pity that a minimum age limit for forum participation can't be enforced as a lot of the grief you're getting comes, I suspect, from kids who have a lot of growing up to do!Iain Smith

This is the first time i have passed an opinion on this kind of thread but now that i have, i would just like to say that isn't this subject getting just a little overdone. Why not just find some other piece of technology to keep your mind otherwise occupied. I did, its called the MD-11. Big%20Grin.gif

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

This is the first time i have passed an opinion on this kind of thread but now that i have, i would just like to say that isn't this subject getting just a little overdone. Why not just find some other piece of technology to keep your mind otherwise occupied. I did, its called the MD-11. Big%20Grin.gif
I'd try a different sort of technology. If you're getting angry about release dates, try technology such as a Glenkinchie 12 or a Cragganmore 14. I'm weird and like it with 2-3 cubes of ice. It'll mellow you right out.-stefan

Guest Tamadeez

oooooh yeah I find taking the MD for a spin not only fufills my thirst for the NG but also keeps my competence on the operation of this complex bird up to date

Thats wath i call a update, thx ;)This showes that this games is greatley awaiting and you guys make exelent products that people are hungry for and cant wait, I fully understand you guys frustrations ;) we all are awaiting this great plane and looking forward to try it when you guys deside to release it i think we all is confident that you wil release it when you feel the time is ready ;)