Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

The best update ever!! "It's your birthday and we have all the fun"Wow, I will take a long weekent and maybe a whole week just to enjoy her.Bob

I still wanna know which NG's we're getting. 600? 700? or just the 800?

That's fantastic news! Its great to finally get a perspective on when we will have the NGX, even if out by a couple of days. I really hope that release day is a good for you as it will be for everyone else here. Well done guys. Applause.gif

Great News PMDG. really looking forward to the release and flying your 737 NGX. Hope all goes well with the rest of beta testing. I am sure all of the PMDG staff r as happy to hear about the release date as we rThanksWilliam Coade

Nevermind. Variations will be disclosed tomorrow. I remember that the last time I was this excited was Christmas when I was 7. I'm litterally shaking with excitement.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife cause they NGXing everyone out there! tongue.gif
I told the wife about a year and half ago, that I get a few weeks of guilt and trouble free NGX'ing once its out. Believe me I've been reminding her of our agreement almost weekly since :( . Timing for me couldnt be better, she wants to take the kid to YLW this upcoming weekend for a week or so, and I start three weeks worth of holidays in early august. I appreciate all the work PMDG I have zero doubt in my mind that this is what a serious FS'er and 737 lover could ever dream of in a FS aircraft. Thanks for everything guys, I know we are a curious and sometimes downright demanding group, but without you our hobby never moves forward.Cheers guys, I'd seriously love to buy each and everyone of you a well deserved beer or three when this is all said and done.

whats really strange, I ordered the manuals 2 weeks ago and they are due for delivery by parcelforce today! Could I have timed that better? lol.

First tutorial flight i think will be between KPHX - KNRO. am i close?William Coade

Guest acezboy561

Fist Pump everybody!! Well done team, so next weekend (wont have time to fly next week during the week) if all goes well I will be flying, aye? Some good motivation to get back into the sim as I have been a bit lazy the past week... With that said, its been painful to use TIR in FSX when looking down as I hurt my back (no im not lazy, im just a 15yo with the back of a 80yo :()

First tutorial flight i think will be between KPHX - KNRO. am i close?William Coade
Not even, actually. wink.gif

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Eastern US perhaps? Edited by Kenny

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I'm pulling one of those 18 hour days RSR spoke about right now trying to finish it. The text is done and I have about 95 or so screenshots to do. I've waited to do the screenshots to make sure the version is as close to what you'll actually get as possible. I originally wanted to include two tutorials for release, but it's looking like I'm not going to make it on the second one - it'll probably come out a week or two after release now and then be integrated into the installer subsequent to that. The first one shows you everything you need to know to do a normal "simmer" type flight though - the second one will have the hardcore full startup procedure flows and all of that as well as a much more complicated approach using TERR mode and the HGS.I forget if I posted it or not somewhere earlier, but anyone want to play guess the ICAO city pair on the first tutorial? tongue.gif
sounds good!i think you have talked about lowi? for sure that will be my first trip, but i always love to read the great tutorials from pmdgdid you also wirte the tutorial for the j41?

I have 4 books to read, an AP assignment, Math studying, PPL training all while still having time for the NG. I think I'm gonna have to get rid of the social part of my life for a while.

I am crying right now. On the first I'm gonig to go to holiday................You guys have just ruined it with this release :( Though I'm very happy that I have something to look forward to when coming back!

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

sounds good!i think you have talked about lowi? for sure that will be my first trip, but i always love to read the great tutorials from pmdgdid you also wirte the tutorial for the j41?
I think Robert wrote that one.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg