Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

Thanks for the Update Robert, but for god's sake, if you don't want to shower or shave, ok, but please sleep at least - not sleeping is really unhealthy and I certanly don't want you to risk your health for the delivery of the NGX :(

Woo Hoo!

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

This is very good news!By an amazing coincidence August 4th is my birthday too! What a wonderfull birthday present!!!

A great and sincere thanks to all of you guys!!!Hope that upon flying it there will be a lot more thank you!!Christos

If purchase on you birthday has some special for usrolleyes.gif.

Ah i just run through my town over to a good friend of mine and told him the news cause he's a simmer too ;)Right now we are sitting outside, 22 degrees © with some beer, bbq, loud music and my laptop for reading any news on this :) We're so happy :) In 2 hours my uncle will arrive here and join the party :)Best day of the year so far :)And Robert-whenever you or someone of the PMDG-team is around Frankfurt, PM me :) I know some cool places here :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

another question:Will the Tutorial released within this week?

Very very very very very exciting news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks YOU pmdg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Z. C

Guest Tamadeez

LoL I literally squealed in a somewhat unnatural and concerning high pitch while reading this update :(

Wauuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Excelent post!!!!!I'm in holidays until 15th August, this is the first time i want to finish my holydays!!! Can't wait to 15th August to click the purchase button!!!!Thanks PMDGEnviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

another question:Will the Tutorial released within this week?
I'm pulling one of those 18 hour days RSR spoke about right now trying to finish it. The text is done and I have about 95 or so screenshots to do. I've waited to do the screenshots to make sure the version is as close to what you'll actually get as possible. I originally wanted to include two tutorials for release, but it's looking like I'm not going to make it on the second one - it'll probably come out a week or two after release now and then be integrated into the installer subsequent to that. The first one shows you everything you need to know to do a normal "simmer" type flight though - the second one will have the hardcore full startup procedure flows and all of that as well as a much more complicated approach using TERR mode and the HGS.I forget if I posted it or not somewhere earlier, but anyone want to play guess the ICAO city pair on the first tutorial? tongue.gif

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com