Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

I think as a nice gesture....we who will be able to purchase the aircrsft on release day, should take pictures and give write ups for everyone who either cant purchase the airceaft due to financial reasons or because they are on vacation. I think it would be really nice to do that since most of us have been watching this since its start.
I don't know the pricing, but I'll hope I'll get enough money to buy this (can't call it it) on release day. If not, I'm expecting that picture :D

yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¨¨¨¨Fantastic news!!I love the 737 .... and I'm waiting since long time the exit of this PMDG add on !!I will have to invest quite a lot of time in studing the manuals ................................Thanks .....Antonio from Switzerland
I know what you mean. I started gathering up all of my 737 NG manuals yesterday and I was suprised at how many I have accumilated over the last few years. I believe between the AoA training and all these manuals, I should be able to have a pretty good handle on this NGX in the next few months. A lot of great reading. I'm so glad that PMDG has built a 737 simulation that you can actually use all of these manuals with. This is so exciting.:(

I know what you mean. I started gathering up all of my 737 NG manuals yesterday and I was suprised at how many I have accumilated over the last few years. I believe between the AoA training and all these manuals, I should be able to have a pretty good handle on this NGX in the next few months. A lot of great reading. I'm so glad that PMDG has built a 737 simulation that you can actually use all of these manuals with. This is so exciting.:(
In these days I am wondering how much time ,the learning curve I mean, it will be necessary to properly master a 737 NGX.Everyone of us as surely flown her using 3rd party add ons but this upcoming PMDG jewel seems to be the only professional sim product around the known world.Mark fosseth

In these days I am wondering how much time ,the learning curve I mean, it will be necessary to properly master a 737 NGX.Everyone of us as surely flown her using 3rd party add ons but this upcoming PMDG jewel seems to be the only professional sim product around the known world.Mark fosseth
I'd say around 3 or 4 weeks, just as the real world NG type rating :(

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

I dont think you will ever stop learning new stuff on this addon. You will be flying her 2 years from now and something new and unexpected will happen. I can see it now hehe.

I don't know the pricing, but I'll hope I'll get enough money to buy this (can't call it it) on release day. If not, I'm expecting that picture :D
:) in all seriouseness if im in the lucky bunch thats able to purchase it on release day, il glady take pictures of whatever youd like on the ngx.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Thanks for the tentative date there Robert - your birthday indeed - irony indeed lol.Hope there are no last minute hold ups but as we all know it is possible.John Ellison

Second best news this week! After finding out I'm going to be a dad! Do PMDG produce a QRH for a screaming child? :(

Second best news this week! After finding out I'm going to be a dad! Do PMDG produce a QRH for a screaming child? :(
:Applause:Congratulations daddy ;)There won't be much time left for the NGX ;)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Congratulations!! Is there a manual for screaming kids?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Thanks guys! I hope there is a QRH... I'm bricking it!Wonder if there will be time for some short sectors in between those night time feeds.

Thanks guys! I hope there is a QRH... I'm bricking it!Wonder if there will be time for some short sectors in between those night time feeds.
Don't newborns sleep for like 20 hours during the day and are up all night?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Don't newborns sleep for like 20 hours during the day and are up all night?
Good point... PMDG hurry up with that T7!!!

@benji,Congrats. You will find the child is not an impediment to Flight Siming until conceived. Oh, wait. Mine, now three, likes to take the yoke on Short Final.