Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

RSR has more profile views than Tom Allensworth hahahaha
Thus why AVSIM feels they now need to lock any thread in the PMDG sub forum that does not pertain to the topic at hand.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

This is such great news for me. I have a replacement cpu liquid cooling system on order that should arrive by the 1st. just in time for this add-on. im just hoping it will be under 100$ anything more and im afraid i will have to jump off a bridge with a couple cinder blocks tied off to my legs. there are pmdg 737s in heaven.zach a

I remember I did something similar for another post he did. I actually just logged in a couple of minutes ago, f5'ed his page, and after like 6 refreshes I saw he was posting.Edit:It seems as if he has gone offline.
What did he have for lunch?
Thus why AVSIM feels they now need to lock any thread in the PMDG sub forum that does not pertain to the topic at hand.
Yeah, the boss himself came by and axed one just a couple days ago. Makes me wonder, do developers, etc. pay to have their forums hosted here? I'd think they'd be left alone were that the case.

Scott-I don't intend to rough you up with this- but your comment is both unfair and false.AVSim is our host. We choose to place the PMDG forum here because we think very highly of the AVSim community. AVSim runs a very nice operation and do a good job of keeping the playing field even.One thing that AVSim requests of us as users of their services is that we keep the conversation "moderately on topic."For what it is worth, I move MANY MANY more topics from the PMDG forum to other forums than Tom does- and I am far more heavy-handed with rule enforcement here than Tom is. I have known Tom Allensworth for a long time and while he (like me) tends not to suffer fools, he is a stand-up guy and anyone who finds himself afoul of Tom, me, Ryan or any other forum moderator did not wind up there by accident.So please do not toss loose insults in his direction. It is refreshing that this community is as nice as it is- and that is in large part due to Tom and the AVSim staff's tireless work to keep it so.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi.I know there have been other posts regarding systems that will run the NGX, but I just wondered if there is any chance my archaic system would cope.AMD Athlon 64 3200+768MB RAMNvidia GeForce 6100Windows XPI do realise this is WAY below the minimum requirements, however I do have the PMDG 747-400X and that actually runs fine, with the FSX settings pretty low, scenery/traffic etc.Many thanks for your help...Chris.
Hello Chris, You may not need to spend as much as you think. Search the avsim forums under Flight Simulator Tips and Tricks => FSX Tips and Tricks by Tom Rogers => Mathijs Kok – Why I Get 50fps in FSX and You Might Not section

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

rsrandazzo happy bday ahead of time and thanks to you and the PMDG crew for all the hard work . After seen the amount of detail from the videos what ever the price is ill be more than happy to pay for it . Once again thanks... KTPA KIAH would be my first flight to try and put this NGX to its paces and see what the out come would be and i hope that real world procedures can be use to once again see what this thing can do .....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I've waited patiently for well over a year for my first post, and this is certainly the time to chime in. I think I've read every comment.....all the good, bad and even the ugly. Just want to thank Robert, Ryan, Vince, Dr. Vaos, beta testers and all the others that make up the PMDG team. What a wonderful experience we'll all have with our very own 737 NGX for a long time to come, and looking forward to all of your other projects in the future as well.

rsrandazzo happy bday ahead of time and thanks to you and the PMDG crew for all the hard work . After seen the amount of detail from the videos what ever the price is ill be more than happy to pay for it . Once again thanks... KTPA KIAH would be my first flight to try and put this NGX to its paces and see what the out come would be and i hope that real world procedures can be use to once again see what this thing can do .....
for the first time.in my third party forum reading history, ( i have been reading these forums since fs2k) i have never seen someone post saying they will be flying into KIAH. Its nice to see someone has love for my hometown.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

for the first time.in my third party forum reading history, ( i have been reading these forums since fs2k) i have never seen someone post saying they will be flying into KIAH. Its nice to see someone has love for my hometown.
I'm in there all the time in the sim! RDU-IAH

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I just wanted to say that I'll be flying to Seattle before this weekend to pick up United's 738 or 739!!!! Not sure which one yet but KBFI-KORD is surely in the works with a massive welcome at ORD by the local ground crew! Hurry up!!! :D

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Second best news this week! After finding out I'm going to be a dad! Do PMDG produce a QRH for a screaming child? :(
I don't know how along your bride is but it is my fervent wish you get in a lot of flying in before the glorious day arrives becuase sleep deprivation is not condusive to good flying habits. On a serious note congratulations my three now 33, 30 and 26 are the best things that ever happened to me.

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

I forget if I posted it or not somewhere earlier, but anyone want to play guess the ICAO city pair on the first tutorial? SINCE YOU ARE WRITING THE TUTORIAL MY GUESS IS:KBFI TO KPHX

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)