Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

I hope its not released until the weekend, cause I want to be the first one to fly it during the weekend Whistle.giftongue.png
Good luck with that.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Hopefully it will be announced for tomorrow but will only know tonight as I am in SA :)

Today will be great....! I'm on a sick day....
get well soon!

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

If the release was set for today (1/8) wouldnt we have seen some manuals by now? Ryan also stated that all the pictures and last bits in the tutorials would be finalized after the debugging-code was removed, that happend only 12h ago.Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to have the NGX today or tomorrow, but I just dont want my hopes get up to high ;)

It wont be out until before the 4th
Only PMDG know that for sure! Personally I DONT THINK it will be today (but really hope I'm wrong!) as RSR indicated they would announce it in the forum, so would have expected to see a post yesterday.

I love reading the comments "I hope it's not released on time so everyone else suffers like I have to". Reminds me of how self centered the world is.sleep.png
My thoughts exactly. I'd be happy for others getting it as soon as possible, even if didn't have the time/cash to get it . I guess I'm weird that way. :D

Just remember guys that us down here in OZ will technically get it a day before most :)

If the release was set for today (1/8) wouldnt we have seen some manuals by now?
Well, from what this thread notes, you probably won't see the manuals for independent download. I agree with your assessment that it isn't likely to be released today, but I wouldn't use the availability of manuals as my barometer for the release schedule. Cheers!-Greg

I think thats only for the Boeing manuals ...They also said they might release the tutorial earlier (one day or so) than the product

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

Just remember guys that us down here in OZ will technically get it a day before most :)
Actually, if the release it on 04AUG Pacific Time, we will get it late Thursday, possible Friday. DZ

Actually, if the release it on 04AUG Pacific Time, we will get it late Thursday, possible Friday. DZ
I think that is correctly thought... I'd say it would be released on 04AUG mostly-US time.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg