Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

Honestly I waited 3 years 2 or 3 days wont kill me hehe. Its like when you go to a posh restraunt and you know the food thats coming is going to be epic so you enjoy it more when you finaly get the nom noms. If its a few days late it wont be the end of the world. They had one serious bug left to fix 7 days ago and the code was frozen on sunday that tells me they must have fixed just about everything thats fixable. Then again who really knows.

PMDG Team are very silent .... What's happening?? Misterymistery :) shhhhhhh I'll buy it on 15th August, when i finish my holydays and come back house, with my FSX PC and ADSL. Now i'm on holydays with a 3G USB modem, so no possible to buy and download ... I want to finish my holydays!!!!! hahaha

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

PMDG Team are very silent .... What's happening?? Misterymistery :) shhhhhhh
Many if them would be sleeping, if not they're probably installing and uninstalling a 1000 times to make sure it all goes smooth :(

Many if them would be sleeping, if not they're probably installing and uninstalling a 1000 times to make sure it all goes smooth tongue.png
Sleeping and shaving their faces ... LOL.gif One question: If i buy NGX for example 4th or before, when it's released, can i wait and download it on 15 or 16th when i come back home? Or i have a limited time for download it?

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I believe it is 7 or 14 days after purchase, I don't rememebr my last purchased but yes there is a delay after which you need an extended download to get access to the link again. But I think it is easier if you just purchase it and get it the same day, it won't disappear :)

I believe it is 7 or 14 days after purchase, I don't rememebr my last purchased but yes there is a delay after which you need an extended download to get access to the link again. But I think it is easier if you just purchase it and get it the same day, it won't disappear :)
Ok! Thanks for your reply ... So i'll wait for purchase it on 15th.

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

It's 7 days, so yeah I would wait, otherwise you would have to purchase the extended download service.

If it is beyond August 4th, then its beyond August 4th, it doesn't matter..If it is, it won't be too long past the 4th.
Would you like some more koolaid? Michael Cubine

Would you like some more koolaid? Michael Cubine
i think he would like a jug of that fine koolaid hes been sipping.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Is this plane going to have better performance than the MD-11X and 747-400X?
According to many of the Beta testers yes, as good at least as the MD11.

Has pmdg confirm the relase of theirs new 737ngx on the 4 of august? Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

Is this plane going to have better performance than the MD-11X and 747-400X?
Hi mate I think its been said that the performance is as good as the MD-11 if not better

Has pmdg confirm the relase of theirs new 737ngx on the 4 of august? Best Fredrik
No.

I think the silence from PMDG is just them having a break. They know that once its released, its all hands on deck for support etc.