Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

Ok one of the airports has been mentioned now...
Come on I know I got one of thembiggrin.gif KMDW to KTPA or KBUF to KTPA

Thank you Batman

Captains-It is late.We are all tired.The working days around PMDG have been 18-20hrs...The beta testers are starting to get twitchy, because their reports are no longer answered cheerfully.Some of us (not me!) haven't showered or shaved in days...But...We have reached the point where we feel comfortable letting you know that we have placed a marker on the calendar.From where we stand tonight- we anticipate that the PMDG 737NGX will be in your hands sometime in the next 7-10 days.I want to be very specific in making the following clear: Our beta team is working EXTREMELY hard to find problems in the software- and if they find anything that gives us concern, the dates might shift slightly....But if all goes well over the next few days- we anticipate releasing the PMDG 737NGX on or before 04AUG11. (My birthday- if anyone cares! :( )This has been a LONG and very detail oriented development process. We feel that the PMDG 737NGX is the most detailed airliner simulation ever developed for use by individuals- and we are very confident in the quality, completeness and accuracy of the simulation.In short: We cannot wait to see what you think of the simulation once you have it installed on your machine!That being said- we are committed to ensuring that the product quality is of the highest possible standard on release day. This is a ground-up development exercise where NOTHING was brought in from previous simulations. This being the case- there are some things that we have seen during testing that require more attention- even though the simulation itself is working perfectly 99.9% of the time. There are a few items left in the "bug" category that concern us- and we are working on them. If we feel that a few more days might be valuable, we will take them. (I'm certain that will upset a few people- but we really do want this to be a trouble-free release!)So in conclusion: From all of us on the PMDG development team: THANK YOU.This has been a very long development cycle- FAR longer than any of us had imagined when we started. We are confident however, that in the end, the PMDG 737NGX will exceed your expectations in every way.We look forward to hearing your feedback once you have flown her!(PS: For those interested in pricing, etc: Tuesday. :( )Okay- back to work... there are still a few more items to be resolved!

Something involving KBOS. In a youtube video, somebody posted their Chief Pilots Manual set. In the booklet labeled "Jeppesen Charts" there were some BOS charts...

Kelleys in Revere for a 2.5 Lb lobster Roll', Rob knows what I am Talk'n about.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Captains-We have reached the point where we feel comfortable letting you know that we have placed a marker on the calendar.From where we stand tonight- we anticipate that the PMDG 737NGX will be in your hands sometime in the next 7-10 days.I want to be very specific in making the following clear: Our beta team is working EXTREMELY hard to find problems in the software- and if they find anything that gives us concern, the dates might shift slightly....But if all goes well over the next few days- we anticipate releasing the PMDG 737NGX on or before 04AUG11. (My birthday- if anyone cares! :( )
:( Fedex tracker says all going well I will get my manuals August 1st ( ordered last Friday )Above quote says NGX on or before August 4th ( with the usual disclaimers ! LOL.gif )What are the chances of me getting any sleep next week? B) :(

Will the upcoming and planned Sharedcockpit function in the Future to be able at VATSIM or only in FSX Multiplayer?I fly exclusively at VATSIM

Ryan, how about KABQ - KPHX or KABQ - KRNO? (in no particular order)

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Kelleys in Revere for a 2.5 Lb lobster Roll', Rob knows what I am Talk'n about.
So do I (well, kinda). I lived in Winthrop in the mid 90's, so Kelly's was just up Shore Rd. Can't remember the lobstah roll, but certainly remember Kelly's.

Jack-You keep this up- they nay-say-ers are gonna lump you in with me. :( No worries- I'm not terrible company... And I do plan to get in a shower sometime before release day.Seriously: Thank you. Your point is precisely why we don't rush things. Yes- there will be problems but they should be little things if we can possibly help it- so we take the time. We are glad it is noticed.
Haha... I think I can live with that! So I'm a sycophantic PMDG "a really excited user"... so what? I like quality airplanes :( Naysayers, schmaysayers... You're too slow, you're a liar, now everybody in the forum is a pompous jerk... what's next? Probably releasing at the wrong time of day, or it should have been an A320... who cares. You could be handing out hundred dollar bills and not everyone would be happy.The amount of energy you guys are putting into the NGX is incredible and every second of the wait here is going to be worth it. You aren't in the business of releasing something for the sake of releasing it... you're not going to do anything less than sell us the best 737NG sim possible, and that means not one part of this aircraft will be skimmed over. Other developers have all released numerous aircraft since the last PMDG release, yet there's a reason you can find forum posts all over the FS community asking where they can find a PMDG-quality this, or I wish PMDG would make a that... or so-and-so is the PMDG of some other genre of aircraft... the PMDG name means something to us addon consumers, but clearly it means something to you, too, and you have every intention of meeting and exceeding those expectations. It's not often you find that sort of commitment to any sort of product anywhere these days, and it's greatly appreciated! </showerofpraise>