Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

The only reason we're saying that is because of the propensity for OOM errors in FSX on the 32bit OSes.
I often get that after I`ve wiped a drive and not completed my changes to fine tune FSX and all my aircraft. More often than not if I look outside the cockpit a lot whilst in flight it brings it on the most. But even without that it happens as I`m approaching the airport, all of a sudden an OOM error and thats it flight over. Looking back through my records you will see I installed the J41 on 6 computers since about 2009 or something, I was told this recently in an email from PMDG. I have multiple computers here and change every so often, in fact I`ve just put in a new CPU, changed mainboard and borrowed the PSU from another machine I have this weekend just gone. But one thing stops the OOM errors for me, I won`t explain why, no idea but in every case I do this and it stops them dead.(1) Use the USERVA command BCDEDIT /Set IncreaseUserVa 3072 typed in as a RUN command(2) Custom increase Virtual Memory to the max advised by Windows instead of allowing Windows to control it.I then reboot and no more OOM errors at all.I use Vista 32 bit (its good once you turn off UAC and tame it) with 4 gig ram and a 1 gig 240GT currently, but same problem with an 8600GT and a 7600GT, both of which I still use in other machines. Even if its considered this shouldn`t be the fix it seems to work and has worked through every build I have. Without it I get the dreaded OOM errors.I post this in case it helps anyone else.....Steve Brooks

Cool bananas seeyas on VATSIM.Pete Walsh.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Robert this is GREAT News!!! I hope you release it on Aug 4th for sure, that is my birthday too.....

FYI - no one has even one of the correct ICAOs yet for the tutorial. tongue.gif
OK, im gonna take a bad guess and say KIND-KMSP, altho im sure the real tutorial either arrives or departs at least one OrbX airport.

Is the tutorial flight,1) KLAX - KLASor2) KIND - KMSPBecause that was your vatsim flights in the 737ngx. Sorry if this was already been posted.Hope the tutorial comes out the day before.

Does this contest exclude employees and their families? :(

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

No employees, nor their families, nor people who don't shower and/or take baths!! :(

The devs have families? :( -RobertHow in the world do you manage to run PMDG and keep up with your personal life and family etc etc. I am quite fascinated that you can juggle all of these things.....

Good to see that the members of PMDG are having again the sense of humor, it seems to me that the NGX is almost done, with other words is ready to release. :) I have already bought a bottle of champagne, to celebrate the release and than the first route: LHBP-LOWW.Robert: any chance to get a MALEV (Hungarian Airlines) livery in the near future?THX!

KIAD - KABQ? Idk if this was said already.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

It should :(

To Captain R. & PMDG Team - You guys are awesome, and I'm sure this aircraft will put every other one I have (and I have a LOT of planes!) into the hangar...at least for a while! I just flew on both a Classic (-300) and an NG (-700) last Tuesday from KBWI->KSTL->KLAS->KBUR, so the experience is still fresh in my mind....I KNOW this will be worth the long wait!!!!Cheers!JB

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg