Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

What a WONDERFUL way to solve a case of the Mondays, greatest news (sad as that is, I'm not ashamed to admit it) I've heard in a very long time! My gf thinks I've lost my mind with all my hootin' and hollerin' I've done this morning :( Anyway, congrats guys, truly remarkable what your capable of, thank you! :( Ty Peres

Thank you for this great news Robert. Looks like this will be released in the middle of my summer holidays. Perfect timing. Gives me time to get used to this aircraft before I'm back to the normal workdays.

I forget if I posted it or not somewhere earlier, but anyone want to play guess the ICAO city pair on the first tutorial?
Could it be KLAX to KLAS? :(

After complaining now it is time to say thank you PMDG Guys and wish you all the best about the remaining test days, sincerely.Please do not die before the release Just%20Kidding.gif I wish to thank you Mr .Randazzo and wish you a happy upcoming birthday, turning 68 is a good target and not easy to reach Big%20Grin.gifJokes apart, we appreciate your work guys, keep it up ! Mark Fosseth

I do have the 'Other NGX' but it's not going to stop me from buying the PMDG version of course. I've not posted until now since there are a few of us oldies that are prepared to wait,and know that software development is a fickle beast :).Congrats to Robert and the team.I'll probably buy the 748i as an early 'Thank you' present.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Sounds great! This day has been on my mind for a very long time; thank you so much for all of your dedication and enthusiasm towards this airplane, it makes release even more exciting!This will indeed be the most complete and complex addon airplane ever released and damn I just can't wait to fly it. All the best as release day comes and goes!Best regards to all team members

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Guest 747-fan

Thanks for letting us know in advance. This way, I can get a lot of gardening and house work done before I get the NGX, which'll come in handy when negotiating for time to fly her. :(

Please do not die before the release
You shouldn't even joke about that after what happened to ex-Microsoft/ACES employee Steve Lacey was killed yesterday.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/340295-steve-lacey-rip/http://www.king5.com/news/Road-rage-suspected-in-fatal-Kirkland-crash-126093229.htmlSean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Robert,You mentioned a while ago along with the NGX that there were 2 unannounced things also. Since this is the time of announcement for release, What are the other 2 things you were keeping from us? :( Related links below:http://forum.avsim.n...ost__p__1724730http://forum.avsim.n...ost__p__1724730http://forum.avsim.n...ost__p__1814649Thanks,Benny Miller
Oke roundup.1 is the NGX2 is the fleet control to set all the options to your favor liverys3 is the maintenance control to see the states of your NGX.Party.gif

Thanks for letting us know in advance. This way, I can get a lot of gardening and house work done before I get the NGX, which'll come in handy when negotiating for time to fly her. Big%20Grin.gif
Now I realize how fortunate I am being retired.........I can rise up and go to my computer and NGX all day. ...........now...I love retirement.Tab

Jack-You keep this up- they nay-say-ers are gonna lump you in with me. :( No worries- I'm not terrible company... And I do plan to get in a shower sometime before release day.Seriously: Thank you. Your point is precisely why we don't rush things. Yes- there will be problems but they should be little things if we can possibly help it- so we take the time. We are glad it is noticed.
Robert, any chance of a NG trade in program? 10 cents off of the NGX.. LOL

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Thank you for this great news Robert. Looks like this will be released in the middle of my summer holidays. Perfect timing. Gives me time to get used to this aircraft before I'm back to the normal workdays.Could it be KLAX to KLAS? :(
+1 I hope!KPHX maybe involved though:)

Simon

Yes- there will be problems but they should be little things if we can possibly help it- so we take the time.
Will there be "known bugs" after release, stuff that really can't be fixed, be it for too-hard FSX limitations? I'm not talking features here, like shared cockpit or ACARS wx download (or WXR, haha) or the like. More like that HUGS/landing light issue that's still there, AFAIK (I believe Ryan said that some time ago).
You shouldn't even joke about that after what happened to ex-Microsoft/ACES employee Steve Lacey was killed yesterday.
Wow, I wasn't aware of that. Terrible news that is. I don't know the man, but I sure remember that one video where he led us thru ACES studios back then and introduced us to a number of devs. A rare look behind the scenes. A terrible loss for sure.sig.gif