Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

PMDG, what are the best display settings for ngx on a 1680 screen.In cfg file set wide true or use false? And is it needed to zoom in or out to get a realistic view in 2d panel?Thanks and fully ready for the release!

I just found another bug... this one was lodged inbetween the TCAS and the ADF radios.

Hi,KBFI to KPHX.

guess the ICAO city pair on the first tutorial?

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest nzch2010

YBBN YMML

KLAX-CYVR ??? :(

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

FYI - no one has even one of the correct ICAOs yet for the tutorial. :(
Ok I'll throw in a couple, hoping to increase chances. :PKRNTKRNOKPHXKSANLOWIKMDWKMIAKLAXKATLKLASKJFKKEWRKPHLKBOSSBRJUUUDWSSSYSSYTNCMWow it's really hard if we don't even have a rough region to start with. LOL. A first letter would probably do but I don't want to be pushy.sig.gif

Delivery flight for me! :3EDDF-KSEA normal LH flightCaravan trip to KPAE - incredible surprise awating..Delivery flight to Lufthansa - KSEA - KJFK -(BIKF?)- EDDFCan she cross the pond if she is ETOPS?

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

No worries- I'm not terrible company...
I know that Robert. Indeed, I was very surprised you all were such great gentlemen, you, Vin and Markus in Paderborn. I'll never forget it, :( . From that day I knew what the NGX would become but I always kept me quiet here on the forum, even at moments it was véry hard to no reply on some thread(t)s.My best regards to you, Vin and the team. You all did a fantastic job. My congrats.PeterPS : I would like to email or PM you but I know you are much to busy. Maybe I'll do it a few weeks after the release. Just to give you hint, I didn't build the MD-11 home cockpit because of personal issues. More about it in my email or PM. Take care, pal.