Sign in to follow this  
Buddy2

My prep for the NGX

Given the news of the day, I thought it would be appropriate to start laying the groundwork with my girlfriend about my future lack of time.Notice the overly kind salutation "sweets" and the reinforcement of the feelings that we've forged over the past few years... So what do ya'll think? Is this relationship doomed? Should I sign up for Match.com? haha! Also, disregard my misspelling of "descent" in our convo from yesterday... I was TOD in the A2A 377 and spelling wasn't at the top of the priority list!

"I'm sick" lmao!Well I already told my wife I'll be getting it no matter what hehe.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Lmao that's funny. My gf told me she's gonna break my computer Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I'm glad I'm single ;)>

Given the news of the day, I thought it would be appropriate to start laying the groundwork with my girlfriend about my future lack of time.Notice the overly kind salutation "sweets" and the reinforcement of the feelings that we've forged over the past few years... So what do ya'll think? Is this relationship doomed? Should I sign up for Match.com? haha! Also, disregard my misspelling of "descent" in our convo from yesterday... I was TOD in the A2A 377 and spelling wasn't at the top of the priority list!
Lol. I got a chuckle out of this one! I had to lay it on nice and slow that I'm a geek at heart for my girlfriend (tricked another one). Now she's okay with it and will even watch the Food Network while I mess with the sim from time to time. She knows this one is coming...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Funny. I took last night off from testing to do some "relationship maintenance". Way more important than anything in MSFS, if you ask me.But...for you guys who are getting set to learn the NGX, my advice is, "Short flights."

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

But...for you guys who are getting set to learn the NGX, my advice is, "Short flights."
Which is why I fell in love with WN ;)

Well i don't have this prob any more cause my GF and i have gone different ways 5 weeks ago. She went to China with her family and in no way we will be able to keep a relationship up. So i have enough time for the NGX :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Lol. I got a chuckle out of this one! I had to lay it on nice and slow that I'm a geek at heart for my girlfriend (tricked another one). Now she's okay with it and will even watch the Food Network while I mess with the sim from time to time. She knows this one is coming...
I've been priming her for the last few months... Even got her to watch about the first 20 min of the cockpit video! I can't tell you how many top chef and diners, dives, and drive-in's i've watched in the last 2 years...
Way more important than anything in MSFS, if you ask me.
Right on brother. I'm not certain what I'd do without a good gal in my life!

My wife is getting the NGX for me :(
I've spent too much time on Facebook. This post had me looking for a "like".

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

I told the wife about a year and half ago, that I get a few weeks of guilt and trouble free NGX'ing once its out. Believe me I've been reminding her of our agreement almost weekly since :( . Timing for me couldnt be better, she wants to take the kid to YLW this upcoming weekend for a week or so, and I start three weeks worth of holidays in early august.

my gf will spend the time with watching movies or playing word of warcraft, she is happy for me and knows how long i have been waiting for the ngx... she also like to watch me flying online at vatsim, so i dont think there will be any problems.but sure, my ralationship to my gf is over flightsimming

I've shared various topics with my wife that I thought were somewhat entertaining. She knows I've been waiting for it & is already greedy for time with me. Even if it were to release tonight I probably wouldn't get to play with it for another couple of weeks. Gotta finish building the dining table before I can even consider anything else in the evenings/weekends...Then I'll have to build a new computer desk. Mine just isn't big enough anymore...