Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

No sign of the KLM 738 Retro...I thought it would be extremely popular? huh.png Darryl

@ badderjet: How are the TUIfly Paints progressing? Can´t wait.
Very very very very good question!!!! I bet 100's of peaople are waiting for the repaints! :)

LOL, I hope not. 'Slowly' is the answer to Jemminido's question, and BTW you need sign your full name on these forums as per the rules otherwise you risk a delete without further warning. sig.gif

Ioan, your S-8 USS Nocturne now has a sister ship. Check closely for the updates. How many can you see? Sister2.jpgSister3.jpg Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Anyone know if there is a house livery on the way at all?
and which model would you be asking about? And which house? Boeing, PMDG, AvSim? I saw some nice preview shots of the brand new Boeing house paints for the NG MAX. I saw the -8 and it will blow your socks off. It was in South America at the time so it may take a few days to get here. Ray

Ioan, your S-8 USS Nocturne now has a sister ship. Check closely for the updates. How many can you see? Sister2.jpg Ray
Nice, but you could have asked me for the PSD file, I would have gladly given it to you as modding the livery would have been easier for you! Pretty Pretty!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Nice, but you could have asked me for the PSD file, I would have gladly given it to you as modding the livery would have been easier for you! Pretty Pretty!
Oh, I'm sure. Did you catch the 'no windows'? Marcelo contribution in the middle of the night. Ray

Oh, I'm sure. Did you catch the 'no windows'? Marcelo contribution in the middle of the night. Ray
Yeah, NICE!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Do we need a different paint for 'no winglets'? I think you can just make a new texture folder in the 'Non-winglet' PMDG folder and add an entry in the aircraft.cfg and be up and running with and without winglets in minutes. Ray
I forgot to add that you need the proper texture.cfg flie for the correct path. Just copy any of the other ones in the winglets folder and overwrite your old one. You will have the basic white winglets. Ray

lerj-87.jpg airberlin please! PMDG team please update them! Your paint is wrong!http://www.flightfor...ead.php?t=66116 00005586_w.jpg best regrads Ps. edit That we are actually always so badly treated as German? If I me everyone else paints of (PMDG paint team) looking at which are all top! By ryanair or transavia there is everything just right! I would not complain even if anything bad were paintet! Yes, I give up is are very slim German tourists, who call the worse do even! Something like that makes me sad!

Anyone care to do a -700(when released) fictional scheme of the old PSA airlines? If they were still around I am sure they would be flying 737 NGs737-462gbjssfo.jpg

The (in)famous, mysterious Janet!! You have a nice choice of liveries :) *edit* tip: The bandit of Abramovich as BBJ to complete the bad planes ouvre. rolleyes.gif

A anoyying thing always happens with this. It says I don't have the PMDG 737 ngx, when I do have it. Please help!