Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Fictional repaint of a Sierra Pacific 737-800 NGX. Sierra Pacific operates 737-200 series based out of Tucson (KTUS).

Will be ready tomorrow. Going to be away from my computer for a while and I need to finish a few more details. fsx2011-10-1417-15-35-85.jpgfsx2011-10-1417-14-40-65.jpgfsx2011-10-1417-17-16-23.jpgfsx2011-10-1417-16-11-25.jpg

Chris Hicks

Any update on if someone is making a pacific blue repaint? I put a request about 40 pages back now haha :(

Any update on if someone is making a pacific blue repaint? I put a request about 40 pages back now haha tongue.png
Yeh that would be great!

Will be ready tomorrow. Going to be away from my computer for a while and I need to finish a few more details.
Wow that looks great! Can't wait, Sir! .orcunizma

Orcun Günaytekin

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Any update on if someone is making a pacific blue repaint? I put a request about 40 pages back now haha tongue.png
And I put a +1 about 43 pages back tongue.png

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Will be ready tomorrow. Going to be away from my computer for a while and I need to finish a few more details. fsx2011-10-1417-15-35-85.jpg
Just can't wait for it! Finally I saw someone making a TK livery with its brand new tail logo! Thanks Chris.im Not Worthy.gif

And I put a +1 about 43 pages back tongue.png
Pacific Blue Sounds like one I should be into, my patch after all smile.png but I've been happily flying the Virgin Blue one and bluring my eyes to the differences.Also expected one to appear quickly anyway. OK I'll have a go. Anyone got any tips on the fonts ? Might save me some time if anyone knows a good match.Kinda funny when this is the repaint I usually fly and never fly any of the repaints I have done. Edit Belay the font request, got that.

Pacific Blue Sounds like one I should be into, my patch after all smile.png but I've been happily flying the Virgin Blue one and bluring my eyes to the differences.Also expected one to appear quickly anyway. OK I'll have a go. Anyone got any tips on the fonts ? Might save me some time if anyone knows a good match.Kinda funny when this is the repaint I usually fly and never fly any of the repaints I have done. Edit Belay the font request, got that.
Thanks so much mate! Looking forward to the progress pics! PS: Will you use the red used on the Virgin Blue livery made my the PMDG team? IMO, the red looks a bit too pink on the virgin blue repaint released with the NGX(on the add-on liviries page), has anyone else noticed that?

John, For the Pacific Blue, I actually have some specific rego requests.As you would know, there are PB aircraft registerd to both Aus and NZ. (A small number of the australian fleet are in PB colours, and it's funny that out of 5 flights on DJ 800s 4 have been on a PB painted aircraft. :) )Anyways, I would like to seeVH-VUDZK-PBG(The same aircraft. Was transferred to NZ when they started the domestic flights there. I got to go in the flight-deck and sit in the FO seat in 2006, that's when I made up my mind 100% that I wanted to be a pilot, a historic moment in my life :) )Not as important, but would also like VH-VOX, I flew on it the same day as VUDI hope you consider my silly suggestions :(

John, For the Pacific Blue, I actually have some specific rego requests.As you would know, there are PB aircraft registerd to both Aus and NZ.(A small number of the australian fleet are in PB colours, and it's funny that out of 5 flights on DJ 800s 4 have been on a PB painted aircraft. :) ) Anyways,I would like to seeVH-VUDZK-PBG(The same aircraft. Was transferred to NZ when they started the domestic flights there. I got to go in the flight-deck and sit in the FO seat in 2006, that's when I made up my mind 100% that I wanted to be a pilot, a historic moment in my life :) )Not as important, but would also like VH-VOX, I flew on it the same day as VUD I hope you consider my silly suggestions tongue.png
Hi Tim, VHVUD no longer exists in the DJ fleet. It was re-registed in New Zealand as ZK-PBJ for ops for Pac-Blue. [VH- aircraft working for PB flights use the VBH designator (Bluey), rather than the PBN designator (Bluebird).] I would suggest the following rego, I would be happy with just one, It might be a pain in the a** to do the names with the flying girl near the nose for two a/c. ZK-PBA = Bonnie Blue Also, now ALL PB aircraft that have a VH- rego are painted with 'Airline of Virgin Blue' on the side, with the rest being a plain red fuselage, due to the SQ ownsership of Virgin International ops. An example of this livery can be seen below. If someone would do this aswell it would be great, but PacBlue will do fine by itself :) 86161_1315827877.jpg

Hey everyone, we don't have a formal way of keeping up with requests, so if you have been overlooked, feel free to submit a request again and I'm sure one of us will be happy to take care of it.

Chris Hicks