Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello Chris,I'll keep on working on that repaint, I just gonna apply the brakes a bit. I am really having a hard time getting the line on the top of the fuselage aligned with the rest. It seems like the textures gets strechted a bit there and I have no idea to counteract this :( . I am eager to see your results! Getting the rest of all those curved lines aligned rest is more like trial and error, which is a bit time consuming but atleast it works out :(.William, thanks for your comment! :(Greets!
You've already gotten past the thing I'm having the hardest time with, the nose art. Can you tell me how you got the Shamu script and tail logo? That custom script Southwest uses is holding me back from doing other specialty liveries! Edited by JokersWild

Chris Hicks

I'll see what I can do guys, things are only slowly progressing here with that repaint. If I ever get it done I'll think about a dirty and used Shamu version. :(

You've already gotten past the thing I'm having the hardest time with, the nose art. Can you tell me how you got the Shamu script and tail logo? That custom script Southwest uses is holding me back from doing other specialty liveries!
I didn't have too many problems with these, I extracted the Southwest titles from a file available at Seeklogo and made vector out of a Shamu logo (indeed, this one exists on the web) I found via a search. If I can assist you in any way, let me know.

VQ-BPF-14-11-11.jpgVQ-BPF please ! :Peace:Best regards
Wow, since when Moskovia has Transavia livery. Or did they just bought this baby from them.

Anybody who already took the challenge of setting up a (fictional) SWISS NGX. That would be really be great.

Andreas Furger

Furger, that would be neat. I may after I finish my current work.Typerstgo: I have several in works, including real config files.

Furger, that would be neat. I may after I finish my current work.Typerstgo: I have several in works, including real config files.
Thanks a lot Fabo

You've already gotten past the thing I'm having the hardest time with, the nose art. Can you tell me how you got the Shamu script and tail logo? That custom script Southwest uses is holding me back from doing other specialty liveries!
What do you mean by tail logo? What I see on Shamu tail is just the standart Southwest logo in Helvetica. Many airlines and other companies use Helvetica btw, I believe it is one of, if not the most popular font in the world.

What do you mean by tail logo? What I see on Shamu tail is just the standart Southwest logo in Helvetica. Many airlines and other companies use Helvetica btw, I believe it is one of, if not the most popular font in the world.
Actually, I meant the whale tail logo on the nose, but I've managed to find one. Thanks!

Chris Hicks

HiAny chance of a Dominicana de Aviacion repaint? The airline went out of business in the mid 90's but it would be really nice to see this livery on the NGX.Thanks

Reik Namreg

Anybody who already took the challenge of setting up a (fictional) SWISS NGX. That would be really be great.
Very good idea.Also I'm looking forward to a SWISS NGX. Hopefully a B737-800 version. With winglets.I'll keep my fingers crossed ...Tom.

how about a fictional twa or pan am, what do you folks think of that ?

I was thinking of making a suggestion to simplify things for us PMDG 737 flyers.I know a lot of virtual pilots like flying the NGX (winglet) version of the B737 aircraft but there are a lot of us who also enjoy flying the NG (non winglet) version.I was wondering, when people create their repaints would it be possible to upload two versions, one with winglets and one without? Does it massively increase the workload of painting or is it quite a simple thing to do?I have also noticed that we seem to have an abundance of Southwest Airlines repaints, which is great if your American and like flying LCC – but we seemed to have missed out some European airlines which were early operators of the Boeing 737-800 such as Britannia Airways (in both England & Sweden), Excel Airways (later branded as XL Airways before going bankrupt in the UK).I would like to thank everyone who has been releasing repaints of the wonderful PMDG Boeing 737 – long may their release and variety of repaints continue.Kimberly Richmond-Jones