Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Very nice shots McCarter. Looks like you're having as much as I am with Steve's repaint.

Thanks Pete !

Well, since the guys up top gave us back the old library, I was FINALLY after trying all day able to upload the (British) Caledonian Airways livery. It should be available once confirmed by library admins.

Well, since the guys up top gave us back the old library, I was FINALLY after trying all day able to upload the (British) Caledonian Airways livery. It should be available once confirmed by library admins.

That thumbnail looks great! I'll bet the livery looks even better! :good:

This thread has been mostly quiet this week...lol. I haven't seen a lot of notifications about new liveries being uploaded. That one breaks the silence! I've got 2 I'm working on to hopefully get uploaded by this weekend. That Cargoair -700 is one and I have a very custom -700 BBJ I'm doing for MartyB that I will probably upload as well. No preview pics on the -700 BBJ. It's a surprise for Marty...lol.

Stevie boy can you do owt with this

cargo-air-logo.jpg

Thanks for the effort, but I have a few larger than that. I was hoping for something 1600 - 2000 pixels wide versus 300...lol. Appreciate the effort, but don't look too hard. I'll just reproduce the text by hand if I can't figure out the font styles.

Steve Inwood, I notice you've altered your screen name. Are congratulations in order?

Chris Hicks

Steve Inwood, I notice you've altered your screen name. Are congratulations in order?

I was wondering the same thing...

That thumbnail looks great! I'll bet the livery looks even better! :good:

This thread has been mostly quiet this week...lol. I haven't seen a lot of notifications about new liveries being uploaded. That one breaks the silence! I've got 2 I'm working on to hopefully get uploaded by this weekend. That Cargoair -700 is one and I have a very custom -700 BBJ I'm doing for MartyB that I will probably upload as well. No preview pics on the -700 BBJ. It's a surprise for Marty...lol.

Steve. it's OK if you want to Post Preview Shots of the Secret BBJ your working on, I will just cover my Eyes. Promise Just%20Kidding.gif LOL !!!

yes but marcelo use the ryanair defaut texture of pmdg site...

so i'm agree with ben Hudson

however anyone wants update the amazing transavia paint of pmdg

just change the reg PH-HZM to PH-HZO ?

thankssssss

I think before you write, you should know well what someone offers their repaints!

I do not use any default PMDG paint, I repainted mine and never use the paint on other people to modify

Marcelo

Marcelo, any chance you would be willing to create a version of the 600 out of this 800 you created back in the day? The Captain Sim 732 you did was also amazing BTW!

Jack

Thanks for your words!

UNITED AIRLINES adjust logo, and registration (and a few more details) and upload

In few days upload the versión of 600

62785314af5d3152b1b945017fe0d2b1.jpg

Best regards,

Marcelo

Thanks for your words!

UNITED AIRLINES adjust logo, and registration (and a few more details) and upload

In few days upload the versión of 600

62785314af5d3152b1b945017fe0d2b1.jpg

Best regards,

Marcelo

Looks very, very nice Marcelo! Keep up the great work! :good:

Steve. it's OK if you want to Post Preview Shots of the Secret BBJ your working on, I will just cover my Eyes. Promise Just%20Kidding.gif LOL !!!

Okay Marty! Cover your eyes! All I have left is to fix the warpage where the silver crosses the very top of the fuselage (yellow arrow). After that it's done. I hope you like the livery. I left a U.S. flag off of it so it could be used by anyone. The registration is N737MB, so that's what makes it your bird...lol.

I'm hoping to maybe finish it in time to upload before I turn in tonight.

BBJ-MB-Inprogress-1.jpg