Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

last time I am on practice for my repaint skills, so I made up some complete fictional paints for improving my skills...

when I'm done or I feel ready for it. I'm going to paint some european carriers, starting with the complete jetairfly fleet because I am belgian :P

again this is all fictional..

2012-2-12_16-56-3-692.jpg

2012-3-22_15-55-12-712.jpg

2012-3-30_22-3-1-689.jpg

2012-3-30_22-3-13-706.jpg

2012-4-17_16-41-1-299.jpg

Those like very nice! The more your paint, the better you will get. That's the key. I like the Air Greece bird! Keep up the great work. :biggrin:

P.S. - Don't forget to sign your name to your post so they don't get deleted. It's a forum rule.

I'm hoping to get he Northern Air Cargo bird below done no later than tomorrow. It's a fictional paint in the sense that Northern Air Cargo doesn't fly -600s, but -200 and -300 aircraft. I'm probably going to upload a -700 at the same time, so there will be a -600 and -700 for this paint. I've been saving the fun part for last...lol. That's dragging the stripe on the rear up to align with the tail and then filling in the rest of the rear fuselage with red. It still needs the American and Alaska flags. Haven't decided whether to put the Boeing 737-600 logo anywhere yet. It will have the eyebrow windows.

NAC-Inprogress-1-1.jpg

Anyone interested in modelling a spirit airlines 737? They have a very nice route network.

Fred Miller.

hello painters

I would like to know if any one want to update the nice Transavia pmdg repaint ?

In fact just change the reg: PMDG repaint is PH-HZM ( not in the actual flotte) for the 737-800 it's possible to make PH-HZO and PH-HSG ( the latest new)

I will be very happy

thanks

My next livery is ready and will be avaiable in the library by the weekend. Feedback appreciated :)

tui1.jpg

tui2.jpg

tui3.jpg

tui4.jpg

ahhh NICE wheree to get it?? :)

Hey Steve as you can see yesturday on the previous page "204" You can proberly see that i asked about the Dan-Air London being done on the 700.. Do you fancy it sometime when your free

Thanks Steve

Hey Steve as you can see yesturday on the previous page "204" You can proberly see that i asked about the Dan-Air London being done on the 700.. Do you fancy it sometime when your free

Thanks Steve

I'd rather hold off on that one for now. I have a handful in the works at the moment and after doing this Northern Air Cargo, I need a break from that troublesome rear tail-fuselage area. It's so much easier to paint a livery where you don't have to fight lining up curved lines on the rear fuselage with the same lines on the tail.

The top graphic is a good size to use by a painter. The second one isn't large enough unless you're using it for reference only. It's a nice livery. Maybe one of the other painters will pick it up.

I need a break from that troublesome rear tail-fuselage area. It's so much easier to paint a livery where you don't have to fight lining up curved lines on the rear fuselage with the same lines on the tail.

+1, I had to take a break from the Ford Hybrid. Haven't worked on it for over a week because of this reason! It is so frustrating.

Nice job Steve for NAC !

Thanks! I'm still working on the rear stripes. My goal is to upload both a -600 and -700 version by tomorrow evening. It's looking good so far.

Hello FOlks,

Steve, your Yukon livery is looking stunning right now, eyebrow windows is a must, at least for me.

Could i ask you some: if you look closely to the cockpit windows, there is one in red on each side, "pilot's window" right under the first eyebrow window, do you think you could do it ?

About the Boeing 737-600 logo, even if it's a fictional livery, i think you should not add the logo as the real aircraft don't have, also, what's about the aircraft id, would you choose N360WA as their unique 737-300 ?

Anyway, looking very good and i'm mouse ready :Big Grin:

Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

The red marking around the window is the emergency exit outline. I guess it is not common on PAX aircraft because doors and overwing exits are to be used.

Hello FOlks,

Steve, your Yukon livery is looking stunning right now, eyebrow windows is a must, at least for me.

Could i ask you some: if you look closely to the cockpit windows, there is one in red on each side, "pilot's window" right under the first eyebrow window, do you think you could do it ?

About the Boeing 737-600 logo, even if it's a fictional livery, i think you should not add the logo as the real aircraft don't have, also, what's about the aircraft id, would you choose N360WA as their unique 737-300 ?

Anyway, looking very good and i'm mouse ready :Big Grin:

Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

As I stated in the first thread...it will have eyebrow windows. In the reference pictures I have for a -300 that red outline is only on the co-pilot's side. Not the pilots side. Personally I think it's ugly and makes the plane look like it has a "black eye" look on the left side. I'll probably add it. Since this is a current operator, I'll probably lean towords putting it on. (I'd rather leave it off since the paint is fictional).

((***Update since writing this post*** I must be brain dead today...lol. You can't add a red window outline on one side only as there is only one cockpit outline and it's used by both side of the plane. So I'm not adding the red line.))

The Boeing 737-600 logo is in that screenshot because it was in the template I used as a starting point. It is not in that location anymore. I was leaning towards using it because a lot of the NGX liveries do use it. Again...it's a fictional livery for a -600 and a -700...not a -200 or -300.

The registration is already done on both birds. N420WA for the -600 and N520WA for the -700. All I have left are the red and black stripes running up the rear sides to the tail. While that seems simple...it's not. Especially if you want it to look good. The Alaska looking flag is not the real Alaska state flag. It's the Big Dipper with the North Star. I put the Alaska flag version on. They're real close. Again it's fictional.

Here are what they look like at this point.

NAC-600-IP1.jpg

NAC-700-IP1.jpg

Steve Stubbs, among with many of the others, has some amazing paints. Incredible. Thank you.

Steve (et al.), would you be interested in painting some Philippine Airlines 737s? They had them at some point (classic -300/500), but I thought it would be neat to see a 737 in PAL colors again!

Airliners.net has some great shots of them over the years. I was unable to post the link here.

Steve Stubbs, among with many of the others, has some amazing paints. Incredible. Thank you.

Steve (et al.), would you be interested in painting some Philippine Airlines 737s? They had them at some point (classic -300/500), but I thought it would be neat to see a 737 in PAL colors again!

Airliners.net has some great shots of them over the years. I was unable to post the link here.

My plate is a little full at the moment. I'll browse through the Phillippine 737s and see if there's one that might be interesting to paint. Not promising anything at this point. Thanks for asking.