Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Wowww, I like that livery Steve. I forgot all about Dan Air.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Yeah me too i went on dan air from EMA to Mallorca when i was a little boy but it was a bac 1-11 not 737

I finished the Ozark -600 in the 80s livery tonight. I still have the upload screenshots, readme, thumbnail, etc. to make. It should get uploaded tomorrow night. Here's a closup of the final look.

You're a painting machine, Steve!!!! :LMAO:

Thank you for another beauty.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Mike,

Sorry you feel that way. I have been concentrating on those older US liveries because those are the ones I grew up with. I have painted several liveries from other countries besides U.S. based ones. I've probably been putting up more liveries than most lately and I'll assume that's where your perception stems from.

There are plenty of painters outside the U.S. and I'm sure they probably paint the liveries that are closer to home for themselves.

The exotic liveries on a lot of planes are beautiful. The problem is they can be challenging to paint as most of the artwork has to be drawn by hand. If you want a particular livery painted...request it hear on this thread or post an individual thread request.

You will continue to see liveries from former airlines posted by myself as I haven't reached the end of that list yet.

Take care...

Thanks for your answer, Steve!

I highly appreciate your work and I'm happy you didn't take this as a complaint, as it wasn't meant to be one. I just wanted to point this out...and as I wrote in my original post, I really know how hard it is to paint and you have my respect for painting in your spare time.

@JokersWild: I clearly wrote "I don't want to complain and I highly appreciate the work of all repainters,...". Just because I'm pointing out my opinion doesn't mean I don't appreciate your work. In fact, I really like your liveries...never said that I don't. I also wrote, that I hope someone will do some further exotic liveries...I've just wanted to point out that there are still a lot unpainted airline liveries around. And yes, I tried painting...I even bought Photoshop just for that reason. But guess what, I don't have enough time...and that's exactly the reason why I wrote that I highly appreciate your work...I know how time-consuming this is!

I hope you get my point!

Marcelo, any chance you would be willing to create a version of the 600 out of this 800 you created back in the day? The Captain Sim 732 you did was also amazing BTW!

Jack

hello painters

I would like to know if any one want to update the nice Transavia pmdg repaint ?

In fact just change the reg: PMDG repaint is PH-HZM ( not in the actual flotte) for the 737-800 it's possible to make PH-HZO and PH-HSG ( the latest new)

I will be very happy

thanks

Jet Airways B737-800 WL

Download http://library.avsim...crp&DLID=167858

John,

Any plans to shrink the Jet Airways to an existing -700WL variant like VT-JGX?

Thanks as always for the great work!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I still have the upload screenshots, readme, thumbnail, etc.

I hate that part....

Mike,

Chance has it, that two most active painters at this time hail from the US, and have a fondness for US airlines, or a specific one, or old ones or whatever.

It might just so happen that in the summer I could have a set of long, lonely nights and take up to doing every major European airline in their 60s livery... I guess the US based folk will be the ones complaining then... you never know.

Let's stop this "I am from Europe" and "I am from the US" stuff. The good thing about this community and aviation in general is that it makes boundaries disappear, so let's not recreate them in this forum.

And yes painters, you should paint what you like to paint, that's what you do best! And thanx for sharing it. I really appreciate.

Wow man. Simply beautiful!!! I don't fly in Europe much due to ignorance of the SOPs over there but this is going ti make me learn!!

My next livery is ready and will be avaiable in the library by the weekend. Feedback appreciated :)

tui1.jpg

tui2.jpg

tui3.jpg

tui4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you. nice to hear you like it.

Lukas Dalton

The Ozark -600 has departed for the AVSIM library. Here are a few final screenshots.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Ozark-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Ozark-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Ozark-3.jpg

last time I am on practice for my repaint skills, so I made up some complete fictional paints for improving my skills...

when I'm done or I feel ready for it. I'm going to paint some european carriers, starting with the complete jetairfly fleet because I am belgian :P

again this is all fictional..

2012-2-12_16-56-3-692.jpg

2012-3-22_15-55-12-712.jpg

2012-3-30_22-3-1-689.jpg

2012-3-30_22-3-13-706.jpg

2012-4-17_16-41-1-299.jpg

• Upvote 1