Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Oh snap!

I only carry Diners Club...

Concerning the newly uploaded Cargoair at Avsim.com, after installation I noticed that .ptp file contains an America West livery instead of Cargoair.

Larz Granson

All,

I have no idea how I did that, but I verified this morning that the America West livery was uploaded with a Cargoair name for the file. My sincere apologies. I have asked the library administrators to remove the file. I will upload a new one this evening after work.

Marty,

Your BBJ has departed for the AVSIM library. While I did embed the three bump map files, the size of the livery manager files was 28MB. Never had a file that large. Not sure why. I changed the silver loop around the fuselage to points. Got tired of fighting the warpage...lol. The lower nose area is one I could work on forever and keep tweaking for days, but it looks good like it is. So I decided to get it uploaded tonight.

Headed for bed shortly as it's after midnight here. I hope you like it. Here are a few pictures...

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJ-1.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJ-4.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJ-3.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_BBJ-5.jpg

Steve that is really beautiful * Stunning *

All,

I have no idea how I did that, but I verified this morning that the America West livery was uploaded with a Cargoair name for the file. My sincere apologies. I have asked the library administrators to remove the file. I will upload a new one this evening after work.

No problem,

Larz Granson

Jack,

Great shots of Marcelo's United bird! I'm glad you like the 3rd BBJ I've painted. That BBJ looks nice but I have 6-8 birds in line at the moment, so I'm not going to commit on that one just yet. Unless I get more paint time, the only bird that will probably get worked this week is the Texas International -800. Maybe someone else might pick up that nice looking BBJ in the mean time.

I could probably use a breather this week as well..lol. Looking at the library, there have been 14 PMDG NGX uploads in the past 9 days and I have 9 of those 14. That's not counting the Cargoair bird I just uploaded. I'm hoping that some of the other painters out there will pick up some of the public requests as I'd like to get back to my oldies list...lol. Thanks for asking. Have a great evening!

Well I only make repaints of liveries I like to fly myself. Havent seen here any requested lately that would pass that filter :)

The Quantas one with the animals is not possible without the animals in seperates picture with at least 2000px resolution.

The Ukrainian one is not easy and does not look good enough to give it a try.

I have been thinking about making this one. Is there any interest in making me this?

TuiFlyKaerntenJet737_800IMGP2548.jpg

Lukas Dalton

Well I only make repaints of liveries I like to fly myself. Havent seen here any requested lately that would pass that filter :)

The Quantas one with the animals is not possible without the animals in seperates picture with at least 2000px resolution.

I have been thinking about making this one. Is there any interest in making me this?

That's a very nice looking livery. The only challenge would be the checkerboard pattern on the top and bottom of the fuselage. Trying to keep the squares uniform across the areas that warp and stretch the paint would be the time consuming part.

Hello FOlks,

Steve, stunning BBJ Livery, THANKS.

What's about this livery not seen very often on FSX world:

Cheers.

fsxanuicl.jpg

I would love to have the whole NG family for Westjet. Currently only the -900 is missing. I know in reality they don´t have them but I would be very thankfull if somebody has the time to paint it.

Thanks in advance

All,

Thank you sir!

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

All,

I just finished re-uploading the Cargoair -700F. I installed and un-installed the ptp file a half dozen times to make sure it was the right one. I'll keep my fingers crossed regardless. The file size is larger than normal as it has the bump files included to ensure there are no window outlines in the wrong places. Similar situation to my recent BBJ upload. Just load it normally using the livery manager.

Here's the direct link: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=169141

Could someone please paint N382BJ

Could someone please paint N382BJ

Anyone :)

It's sad, great livery !

All,

I just realized that while the Cargoair upload is missiing the one layer that shows the door hinges. This paint has been nothing but a comedy of errors and is very embarrassing to me. I'm going to have to get the admins to remove the uploaded file. If they get it removed tonight, I will re-upload it. I feel like an idiot, but I only have myself to blame for rushing through projects.

That stops tonight. No more rushing. I can't believe I left that layer turned off.

***as of 9:42pm EST, the file is corrected and available in the library. Again....sorry for all the hassle.***