Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hey Steve,

Any way you could pump out the BBJ paint for the 800 series, too? I'd love to fly some of those in the bigger bird.

I'll give it some thought. I'd be curious as to how many -800 BBjs there are.

I really fell in love with the -600. Unfortunately there's no (current) Delta Livery for the 737-600.I would be really thankfull if somebody could do a Delta, or a Delta Connection Repaint for the 600. That would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

Work in progress:

Nice! I also have your previous LOT livery:) Thanx! Do u think u can make an "standard" LOT livery? It would be much appreciated:)

I started on the AeroGal -600 this afternoon. All I have left is the iguana on the tail/fuselage and the wing registration numbers. I'm hoping to have it ready for upload tomorrow.

All my future -600 liveries will utilize the new spec/bump files I used for the BBJs.

AeroGal-600_Inprogress-1.jpg

I'll give it some thought. I'd be curious as to how many -800 BBjs there are.

Steve - according to Wikipedia there are 154 BBJ's between the 800, 900ER, and 700C which allows for a "quick change" to a cargo bird. Again, this is according to Wiki so who knows, but it doesn't say there are any 600's (unless I'm reading that wrong which is entirely possible).

In any case on a personal note, I haven't flown a 600 livery in a very, very long time, and the blue one you did got me up in a 600 twice today! I love these repaints! You made me get back in the 600 and appreciate how fun it is to fly so thank you for that too. Thanks for all of the work you do - it really makes the whole PMDG experience that much more enjoyable.

Steve - according to Wikipedia there are 154 BBJ's between the 800, 900ER, and 700C which allows for a "quick change" to a cargo bird. Again, this is according to Wiki so who knows, but it doesn't say there are any 600's (unless I'm reading that wrong which is entirely possible).

In any case on a personal note, I haven't flown a 600 livery in a very, very long time, and the blue one you did got me up in a 600 twice today! I love these repaints! You made me get back in the 600 and appreciate how fun it is to fly so thank you for that too. Thanks for all of the work you do - it really makes the whole PMDG experience that much more enjoyable.

Paul,

I'm glad you liked the new -600 BBJs. Of the NGX models to paint, I prefer to stick to the -600/-700 models primarily because I've spent more time in those paintkits than the -800/-900 series. I have a few more varied color schemes of that pattern I've tested in different colors and stripes, but I'm not planning on finishing those anytime soon.

It might be a while before I upload any more BBJs as I have several requests to work on and I need to get back to some of my personal airline projects. I like the -600 as I can fly it into a lot more airports. Thanks for the kind words regarding my paints!

Steve

Good Job Chris!

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Chris,

The Lonestar One looks stunning! But what happened to your other Southwest Airlines repaints, like 707SA? I can't find them in the AVSIM library at all anymore. :(

Joshua Smith

Thanks a lot, guys!

Chris,

The Lonestar One looks stunning! But what happened to your other Southwest Airlines repaints, like 707SA? I can't find them in the AVSIM library at all anymore. :(

Joshua Smith

Joshua,

Sorry about that. I pulled 707SA and the logo jet pack because they used the earlier color mixes I came up with before I got my hands on the official color mix. I was also hoping to get a more accurate mix for the classic/mustard color to update the classics in the 707SA pack. I'll make sure I get them re-issued in the near future.

Chris Hicks