Sign in to follow this  
marco1989

PMDG 737NGX Vs. Ariane 737-900er

Obviously from Nick's/Aoa videos, the NGX is getting great FPS. He has said that his system is not anything special and he has his FPS limited to 40. He said that if he wasn't running FRAPS his FPS with the NGX would stay at or around 40 and he was flying close to London. You know that he probably has Aerosoft London X, one of the Heathrow airports from either Aerosoft or UK2000 on his scenery, and he also looks like he is using Horizon UK scenery.I just don't think there is any comparason of the NGX to anything else that is out there.We will see when it is in our possesion, but it seems that with the extensive system simulation, PMDG has also hit their goal of FPS performance too. Bob

Same old story for me too. I was ONCE stupid enough to spend money on an Ariane product. Way overpriced, and as I had one of the early versions, it was full of annoying bugs. Instead of getting rid of the bugs they released a new version, but there was no way to upgrade, you had to purchase the so called X2 for the same sick amount of money. Support is a joke, the forum was the funniest place on earth, if you started to complain, they just erased your reply, or banned you. IF the product was ok, it would have been easier to forget about the support and the activation misery, but the way they did it, was a real shame for the simming community. Concerning FPS it was somewhere around the 747X, but as a last advice, DONT ever spend money on Ariane planes!!!!
I agree with all my heart..

Erhan M. ARTUC

Just google Peter Tishma. He was the man behind it all... serious con artist. Dont know if he is still part of them though.

People are taking advantage of the forum while the Dr's at PMDG prepare for release... ifly 737NG a very nice product. Ariane= made that mistake once and never again...! PMDG= All that can be said is "Long Live PMDG"... Masters of their craft...!

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Tishma owned a Webmetics domain, and the arianedesign.com domain is still Webmetics. I think it's a safe bet Tishma is still behind this, even 12 years after the start of his troubles... Wow...

...and he also looks like he is using Horizon UK scenery.
Perhaps being overly picky but that's GEX Europe not the Horizon Photoscenery. However, agree with the main thrust of your comment.

Loved the post with "Ladies and Gentlemen", it was an honor.... No seriously, the funny thing is that Ariane D** didn't send an Navdata yet. So i don't know, i am not a rea life pilot but i fly under FS for a while and... a complete SID/STAR library, that's the minimum. Bu these guys, they are persistent : pom po pom our aircraft is so good it's for real pilots you don"t need SID/STAR. You can fly VFR..! or on old VORs frequencies.So this Navdata, we all expected last month.But rest assure, Ariane, like Icarus, will be reborn in some other name .... someday... something like Promising Design.

Go ahead buy the Ariane Doh.gif , and well see you back here in a short while. There is with out a doubt no comparison from PMDG to any other developer. PMDG continues to set the bar, that others will never match.

Now buying Ariane products would be a mistake due to its high price. They could charge 115 USD for each 737 variant because they were 737 Next Gen monopolists on FSX add-ons market for a long time. Now this is over because iFly and PMDG planes come to life. So i would rather ask you if iFly product is qualitatively worse than PMDG 737NGX? Anyway it is a least 70 bucks cheaper taking into account price of first three NGX modules...

supporter.jpgpilot.gif