Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

What Joystick Will You Be using for the 737 NGX

I just bought the T160000M, great value!! Very, very precise and still cheap Daniel Verhaal!

gotta LOVE the PFC stuff, someday I intend to get a column yoke as well, though the Cirrus Beech yoke is working great so far! I will never go back to Saitek or CH stuff, there's just NO comparison IMHO.. Now if I could just convince the lady friend to let me get some rudder pedals like those in your picture above :) T'would be nice

Thanks Ty, the column yoke with Track-IR is amazing, but the best thing I did although not prevalent in the photo, is the Saitek throttles. The long black bar that locks all four thrust levers to one, I actually cut in two with a fine serrated blade, so two finger rest notches on the bar actually control one engine. It makes the thrust lever more stiff and the width of the handle is proportional to a single thrust lever of the 737. That was the best idea I think. When I want to fly other aircraft I still have the other knobs to switch on and off.

Just ordered Thrustmaster Hotas warthog... arriving Monday dance.gif I was considering the Saitek Yoke until I saw one for real on Friday. That changed my mind. I like my controller to feel like a proper piece of kit...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hehe Im still using my microsoft sidewinder (mark 2 usb) with full force feedback with the aid of fsforce. Why microsoft stopped making them I dont know. It was one thing they were good at. Solid heavy, well built, and really good force feedback. Wouldnt like to lose it. If you see one on ebay, grab it.

I'm using Saitek products.... yoke, rudders and 2 throttle quadrants; Cyborg keyboard and R.A.T.7 mouse with 2 x 22" HD Widescreen monitors. Works well for me. I have a blast with this "stuff".

CH yoke and pedals, saitek throttles, TrackIR5, Opencockpits' 737 MCP, EFIS & CDU + multiradio & general simulation panel. iPad for charts. I'm very happy for SDK, so opencockpits can write working drivers for their hardware :) Jussi F
I use Logitech Extreme 3D Pro stick. Quite okay, but not the same feel as the 737 yoke, for no big surprise. I also use the Apple Ipad 2 for charts, planning, metar etc, so I use it like a EFB like in real, with manuals, documents, diagrams and wx charts on it. Has bumped the realism quite many step upwards!

Saitek X52, but after learning about the Thrustmaster Warthog damm! I want that now.

Logitech Extreme 3D pro but looking into buying something more high end.. I been looking at fry's eletronic for something better but I'm confuse on what I should get... Carlitos Colon

Saitek X52 Pro + Saitek pedals

Intel i5-2500K @ 3,3 GHZ (not overclockt)RTX 2060 Super Windforce WF2OC-8GD16 GB Ram - 1333

Win10

FSX - Accelaration

I have just ordered a Warthog cool.png I was considering a Saitek or CH products yoke, but after seeing the toyish build quality and feel, it was a done deal with the Warthog. I would prefer to be immersed in a sim, regardless of the plane I am flying with the controller feeling solid and like a proper controller rather than a sloppy piece of plastic in my hands! Sorry to all the Saitek and CH users, please, no offence. I will eventually get my hands on a proper yoke but only when they actually feel like the real thing. I have looked at the VR insight yoke but sadly it does not have any switches on the controller itself. PS. Anyone want to buy a Saitek X52 pro controller!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776