Sign in to follow this  
Niall Hanley

RSR is in the house

So when RSR said advanced warning, did he mean 1 hr, 5hrs, 12 or 24 because from where I stand, it's already the 5th in some parts of the world yet it's only 5:35 am RSR time...

I made myself some cheese on toast, i might have a rollup now

Chris Howard

I decided to join the fun (madness?). Following every move of the team from a train to an "exclusive holiday location". I had decided to delay leaving until tomorrow (here in Europe) but since there was not pre-release anouncement posted I decided not risking it. We'll see.

Damn, it's 14:26 now. Still no NGX! I'm happy I went to Amsterdam Schiphol airplane spotting. I wanted to refuse it, but I knew PMDG will disappoint us.
Such a good idea!!! i might go do that it's good weather and that will still my hunger for the NGX cheers

Okay...fine PMDG. I just made myself a NGX with the 744 panel. Now off me go...Such a beauty. hmmm, should I choose the carbon brake? yes.,.

Z. C

All this waiting is killing, at least a christmas time, we knew it would happen and when!

well since were all here waiting I can take this as an opportunity for asking tech questions,what is a continuous ignition and how does it work?

this is very similar to waiting and wating for that main act to appear on stage after the supporting act has long gone home. i think i saw someone moving behind the curtain, no? when will the lights go out so that the entire audience gets crazy and yell?

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

Vin is using the personal messenger!, maybe its to RSR?
Maybe he's sending a message to the Fed's - to remove the mighty stalker from Galway?