Sign in to follow this  
ZachLW

Latest E-Commerce message

I just checked my email and I have two different order confirmations (because I clicked it twice...) should I submit a ticket so I font get charged twice?
Couldn't hurt.

Oh wait it was just the receipt and then the other email was the email with the Confirmation. But the download link has the "Dear customer" thing right now... Thank you though, Alex.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Gents- Yeah... hahahahhahaha When the tech decided to shut off ecommerce he wasn't aware of the NOTAM... He surprised me too!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

The email with the DL link has the subject "Order Confirmation - Thank you for your order. Your order number is: xyz" ... that's the one to look for.

Robert, the good news is that 99% of the PMDG customer base who planned on purchasing the software tonight will still purchase the product even if we have to wait a few hours/days longer. This cyber attack has accomplished nothing.

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

Robert, the good news is that 99% of the PMDG customer base who planned on purchasing the software tonight will still purchase the product even if we have to wait a few hours/days longer. This cyber attack has accomplished nothing.
Well if their goal was to ###### me off then they have certainly accomplished something.

I just want to confirm- people have paid but have no download link? im having this problem

Peter Osborn

Well I give up, see you all in a few hoursJust%20Kidding.gif
Yea same. At least i got some liverys. LOL.gif

All I got is the 'PMDG Customer receipt/Purchase confirmation' with order and customer ##; I added those in the email report from the database connection problem page...no download-link yet though. Martijn Pleines

Store disconnected completely again I suppose...can't even log into my account at the moment... Martijn Edit: was able to login, the system reloaded my shopping cart -I cleared it so as not to place a second order- but no NGX in 'previous orders'...

Alright- then they know about it

Peter Osborn

Well if their goal was to ###### me off then they have certainly accomplished something.
I'm with you there - 1 hour of battleing through the insanely slow connection only to wait 2 hours so far for a link. While listening to others already playing with their toy. Not to mention i ###### the wife off with this whole ordeal and its not safe to call it a night. So i wait.