Sign in to follow this  
Jari Junior

ERROR: Unable to connect the activation server

Hurray, just worked for me. Seems that it was just the FlexLM manager. LOL.gif

Dirk Schepmann
Münster, Germany (EDDG)

Flight simulation enthusiast since 1993
Favorite Aircraft: PMDG 747-400 QoTS II, PMDG 777, FSLabs A320, Majestic Dash Q400 and Aerowinx PSX

Guys I woke RSR up and we're looking at it - the people doing the DDoS regrouped and they're focusing down the activation server. Millions of hits per minute on it and it crashed as a result. Anyone have a military special ops team ready for deployment? Seriously, I'd give the order at this point, we're so tired of this crap.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I just tried to ativate the 737ngx again and it worked. I would suggest you all try again as well. (Sorry, my english isn't so good)

Just worked for me as well...i'm outta here, see you in the Winter! LOL.gif

Ian R Tyldesley

GOT IT.. As previously stated, if you need help for a special ops, IM IN!

Guys I woke RSR up and we're looking at it - the people doing the DDoS regrouped and they're focusing down the activation server. Millions of hits per minute on it and it crashed as a result. Anyone have a military special ops team ready for deployment? Seriously, I'd give the order at this point, we're so tired of this crap.
Save on transportation costs... Something small, tactical, yet effective... Perhaps in the half-kiloton range?

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

I seemed to be activated and the FSX freezes. Worried.gif I have a black screen. But with "Esc" the flightsimulator crashes to desktop.

Greetings

Christian

go back to bed thanks guys

Martin Woulfe

Computer Specs

Mobo P6X58D-E, CPU i7-950 @ 4.0 GHz, GPU GTX470, 6GB DDR3 RAM

FSX

PMDG J41, PMDG MD11, Flight 1 BN Islander, EZCA, ASE, REX, SimplatesX, Ultimate Traffic 2, FS Global 2010, Ground Env X (Europe), Ultimate Terrain X (Europe)

Aerosoft LFPG, EDDF

UK2000 EGPH, EGLL, EGSS, EGGP

Fly Tampa St Maarten, St Barths, SABA, Grenadines

Oh do shut up. This isn't an issue with being able to download or buy, we've paid and got the plane on our machines and we should be able to use it. Anti-piracy software that prevents legitimate users from using what they paid for isn't acceptable.
.....Okay, well. This anti-piracy software isn't going to prevent us legitimate users from using what we paid for for long, so I don't see the need to continue to whine about it. Screaming for them to "DO SOMETHING" like icepilot did isn't necessary. We can sit back and wait a few hours, it's not that hard. See? problem solved smile.png Edited by onesixright