Sign in to follow this  
Vonyc

Where is the " to do list " thread ?

@ Fred You like thoose " PMDG and the NGX is awseome " drugs... Pills which help users dont to see bugs and so one. <edit by mod>rabs, tabs whatever they called told us ... " dont wait it dont take much longer .. no bug plane .... bla bla bla ".
Every piece of software has bugs !I let PMDG take care of that while I get on with flying and enjoying this incredible plane !! They will sort things out !They always do. Fred. PS. Try using your other hand for a change !! LOL.gif

I'd suggest both of you editing that post before a mod see's it

I realise that they're busy. But how long might it take to write: 5. Non-working blah blah blah.6. Ale-malfunction, being investigated. This reply took me under a minute to write.

I can understand the frustration, with regards to no longer seeing the "bug thread", but to step waaayyyy out side the reality box and accuse PMDG of conspiracy is ludicrous. I have never seen PMDG close a thread just because they didn't want to address a 'bug' issue. I have seen them close threads when the comments of adults acting like children and children acting like spoiled toddlers appear. Instead of accusing PMDG of a cover up, why not just let them do their job? They will get around to it. As for the personal attacks on people.... this type of behavior will not be tolerated on the forum. I don't know why they removed the thread, and I frankly don't care. Wait patiently and you will get an answer when they are able to step away from the 'bugs' that there working on a fix for.

I can understand the frustration, with regards to no longer seeing the "bug thread", but to step waaayyyy out side the reality box and accuse PMDG of conspiracy is ludicrous. I have never seen PMDG close a thread just because they didn't want to address a 'bug' issue. I have seen them close threads when the comments of adults acting like children and children acting like spoiled toddlers appear. Instead of accusing PMDG of a cover up, why not just let them do their job? They will get around to it. As for the personal attacks on people.... this type of behavior will not be tolerated on the forum. I don't know why they removed the thread, and I frankly don't care. Wait patiently and you will get an answer when they are able to step away from the 'bugs' that there working on a fix for.
+1
They really need to do something to keep insolent children out of here.
+1

OH MATE.. CHANGE THIS CHANGE THAT download this, upload that..watch your fps check your intel chips?, this is like living in hong kong and looking in there phone book there is so many wings and so many wongs you end up winging the wong number.Can you imagine buying somthing from an electrical store and then when it wont work(mine does) taking it back and they say.. OH WELL you need to ajust this, and then ajust that, turn off your duberry ferkin,download this, then try that,check your do dar,then upload some pictures, and if that don,t work come back some time in the future and we will try an update hows that....(now where was i, oh yes a cup of tea before i land at gatwick). it will be worth it in the end trust me its a fantastic airplane..james

I agree !! All this childish behaviour has to stop !!

Are you guys having fun acting superior to us who just want to know something? What is so wrong about just wanting to know what will be fixed and not?

In my opinion they should be so " transparent " to let us know which problems are known , and which were worth be to open a ticket .
you want "transparency"? where's yours? because tha's not your REAL name, is it kiddo?

you want "transparency"? where's yours? because tha's not your REAL name, is it kiddo?
whipped

Crack open another bottle of the PMDG Forum House Whine... "Why won't PMDG _____________? This is an outrage!"

Are you guys having fun acting superior to us who just want to know something? What is so wrong about just wanting to know what will be fixed and not?
There is nothing wrong with wanting to know the answer to this question. However, when certain members start accusing PMDG of a cover up and then, in the same sentence, discuss masturbation, I can't blame PMDG for not responding immediately. It's hard to take someone seriously.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to know the answer to this question. However, when certain members start accusing PMDG of a cover up and then, in the same sentence, discuss masturbation, I can't blame PMDG for not responding immediately. It's hard to take someone seriously.
LMAO.gif

Chris Hicks

Also can't blame PMDG that the said member gets reported...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules