Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steenos

Pic: Flying the coast!

Just some pic`s of this awesome pice of software. Thanks PMDG! 71777156.jpg15346859.jpg45604917.jpg56981424.jpg36388250.jpg66575367.jpg92075705.jpgSorry for hijacking your thread, but I think one image-thread is enough in a support-forum.

Pushback ATLpushback.png Climbout to Knoxvilleclimbouttys.png Turning for the Approach:turntys.png Setup for the Approach into Knoxville on RWY 5Lapproachtys.png Final is lookin good!final5ltys.png Hope y'all enjoyed!

Just some pic`s of this awesome pice of software.Thanks PMDG! 56981424.jpg Sorry for hijacking your thread, but I think one image-thread is enough in a support-forum.
My favorite. This is almost good enough to replace my wallpaper. Thanks for posting. Can you post a close-up of the pop-up window in the upper right corner? Thanks. Ray

Nice pictures!How do you set the view like in the last picture? Behind the captain seats?Realy awesome pictures!

that's some really nice editing skills andalusi.
There is nothing edited.All you need is EZdok, ENBseries, AktiveSky and REX.

Stunning pictures everyone! That flight deck looks so real! Amazing work!

@andalusi: would be nice to sign your full name to every post. I posted some really nice pics and I have a question about activesky and REX. I do have REX, but I never achieved such nice pics. Do these two add ons work together or do they replace each other? Greetings from Germany

Just some pic`s of this awesome pice of software.Thanks PMDG!
Just some pic`s of this awesome pice of software.Thanks PMDG! 36388250.jpg Sorry for hijacking your thread, but I think one image-thread is enough in a support-forum.
Question: How do you get the runway lights so small/precise.....?? In all my runways, the lights bloom like hell, and I all I can see is a sea of lights... Iv'e been trying to fiddle arond with "lights scalar" section of the CFG file, but haven't been able to see any change...? The ENB series I use haven' changed anthing either... Mas Sorry for hijacking your thread, but I think one image-thread is enough in a support-forum.

Someone (Steenos) is making an approach with the autobrakes off! (sorry to nitpick...). Henri