Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

ETA SP1 and Tutorial 2?

My understanding is that the Proposed PMDG "MultiCrew" is the PMDG custom implimentation of a Shared Cockpit , and the sharing of controls and guages, that will enable the 737NGX to be flown with 2 (or more ?) players, effectively simulating being in the same aircarft, and having access to control the switches & monitor the Gauges. It has been metioned by PMDG a few times, when the subject of FSX Shared Cockpit has been brough up.
Sufferin' soccatash, I already have enough problems arguing with myself in the cockpit, the last thing I need is another pilot second-guessing me in the cockpit. (Yeah, and I would probably get Tweety Bird or Daffy Duck...). Henri The picture of Sylverter Cat and Daffy Duck trying to fly a 737 would be the most mind-boggling thing since Micky Rooney and Whatshisname flying in "It's a mad, mad, mad World"...

Henri Arsenault

If the forum rules state full real name then yes, or do you think the rules are stupid in which case why are you enforcing them? :)
full real name means first last. Chris doesn't have to put Christopher, Alex doesn't have to put Alexander (or other variations) just like Di doesn't have to put Dianna

Wow take a chill pill and go for a fly.

I know it will be a lot of extra work, but I have a few months off, so why not. Obviously, to continue these fantastic forums by the book, someone will need to crosscheck birth certificates with signatures for final verification. Only that way is it possible to keep incognitos like pilot267 and Barak Obama out of here. Send a scan of your birth certificate to HaveADrinkWithMe@NoIamTooPrecious.com

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I for one would luv to know what sp1 is going to consist of as I am not having any problems with this birdie lol im Not Worthy.gif

Rich Sennett

I just spilled my coffee

I know it will be a lot of extra work, but I have a few months off, so why not. Obviously, to continue these fantastic forums by the book, someone will need to crosscheck birth certificates with signatures for final verification. Only that way is it possible to keep incognitos like pilot267 and Barak Obama out of here. Send a scan of your birth certificate to HaveADrinkWithMe@NoIamTooPrecious.com
This.