Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ERS11

Manual gear extension access hatch

There is a manual extension keybind you have to use instead, I can't remember it off the top of my head.

Jay Vorkapic

pmdg_trijet.jpg

From a thread a long time ago, I gathered that even the FSX binded ctrl G doesnt extend the gear because NGX didnt simulate manual gear extension. So if hydraulics are gone, you got to land on belly. I could be wrong though.Marcus Jian

I had a failure on my first flight. pressed Shift G, checked in the controls, and it didn't work. I tried everything and ended up making a belly landing.

Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute. ~Gil Stern

Strange. This hatch was modeled on the MD-11. Hard to believe it's not on this masterpiece.PMDG?

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

fs2crew777.jpg

Strange. This hatch was modeled on the MD-11. Hard to believe it's not on this masterpiece.PMDG?
They've already commented in another thread of the same subject. I'll find it for ya' and post,

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

There's a click spot on the hatch. Click it for a few seconds.

Di Agron

Dell XPS 15 L502X | Intel i5-2540m @ 2.60GHz | 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (2x2GB) | nVidia GT525M | Seagate 500GB 7200RPM | 15" 1366x768 | 23" LG 1360x768 |

Got a hardware question? Ask:

HERE (Mobo's, Ram, CPU's, custom builds, general hardware etc)

HERE (Graphics cards, monitors, drivers etc)

HERE (Peripherals/Hardware and related drivers)

HERE (Internet/Networking)

PMDG FMC NavData out of date message fix HERE

move your eyepoint?

Di Agron

Dell XPS 15 L502X | Intel i5-2540m @ 2.60GHz | 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (2x2GB) | nVidia GT525M | Seagate 500GB 7200RPM | 15" 1366x768 | 23" LG 1360x768 |

So you managed to get manual gear extension to work? Im not sure if the hatch you referred to is the one I found (below fire extinguisher) but it doesnt seem to have a click spot for me. mmmmMarcusJian

So you managed to get manual gear extension to work? Im not sure if the hatch you referred to is the one I found (below fire extinguisher) but it doesnt seem to have a click spot for me. mmmmMarcusJian
I haven't ever needed to use it but this was brought up before and it was said that there was a click spot on the hatch that you click for a while. A few people confirmed it

Di Agron

the hatch seems to be part of the vc image. no clickspot for me neither.@ ngx: Do you mean that clicking on it will manually lower the gear or can you actually open it?jos denIs

Clicking on it will manually lower the gear

Di Agron