Sign in to follow this  
Circletoland

Funchal Madeira English Tutorial Takeoff and Visual Approach 05

Thank you very much for all your nice comments! Very motivating! :) For my waterlook, I got some nice advices from a great FS filmer http://www.youtube.com/user/02KAINE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FSWC is freeware by Striking software which can be found here : http://www.strikings...downloads.shtmlThe setting is called "Ocean Calm" REX HD Inland WaterDeep Blue Eyes Ocean WaterOcean Blue Wave AnimationSparkling------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Thanks again - I will continue... ;) Cheers - Berni

This was a REALLY useful video which you put together very well.. I have recommended it to a lot of people. Thanks for taking the time to put it together .. I really envy your day job ! Thanks again

Absolutely STUNNING video! Thank you very much - helped me enormously. I see the the navdata has changed since the recording though, but it only makes a slight difference.

Great video Berni! I have a quick question, when you have to perform a step climb, do you just dial in the new altitude on the mcp and hit the alt intervene button or vnav to have the FMC automatically climb with the highest rate of climb with max climb thrust, or do you use v/s and dial in a slower climb rate for passenger comfort?

terrific video this and well done in english. and what a compliment this must be to PMDG to notice that apparently even the professionals are taking flightsimming seriously enough to enjoy playing with it.i understand you are a first officer in the 737 in real life? Your EDDS training flight videos in 5 parts are even better. Now I know where to find the repair box for defect light switches :) Also interesting remarks on the switching from VNAV path to a1000 fpm rate by V/S when approaching CRZ altitude for traffic collision safety i understand? didn't know that. Please MORE MORE MORE Danke

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

Thanks for the advice!I have to tell you that the way you play with the various aircraft setups and modes are truly inspiring! You are using all the systems to your advantage!! Amazing!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thank you so much, I really like this kind of educational videos made by real PROs where you have the chance to always learn something new. Looking forward to any future videos from you!

Richard Åsberg

Great video. Thank you very much! PMDG should post this on their Facebook page. Greetings from Cologne

do you just dial in the new altitude on the mcp and hit the alt intervene button or vnav to have the FMC automatically climb with the highest rate of climb with max climb thrust,
That´s the way we do it. With the exception, 2000ft/min V/S 2000ft below target altitude, 1000ft/min V/S 1000ft below.. to avoid TCAS events with opposite traffic 1000ft higher..

Great vid.Well put together. BTW, what scenery were you using as the default scenery looks nothing like yours? The ramp for Medium aircraft is a grass strip.

Great vid.Well put together. BTW, what scenery were you using as the default scenery looks nothing like yours? The ramp for Medium aircraft is a grass strip.
This is Madeira X from Aerosoft.