Sign in to follow this  
Circletoland

Funchal Madeira English Tutorial Takeoff and Visual Approach 05

Great!! I am trying make a approch and landing in Funchal. This video will be usefull in this weekend.Thanks

CIRCLETOLAND, that was a very informative and professionally done video. I learned a whole lot just from watching it once and, as I go over it again, I am positive I will continue to learn even more. Your calm professionalism and great english made this a joy to watch !!! I can't wait for your next contribution in english. Thank you very much for sharing this with the flightsim community.im Not Worthy.gif GodfreyGcool.png

Great job! Many thanks for sharing this video ! Flying GreetingsJoop Schmidt KLM194

Well done. Perhaps you should make a training schedule and release a series of videos to put some pressure on the folks at AoA. Thinking.gif
I have commented already about this video and it would be very nice to see more of same from a RW pilotwho might be interested in doing a few shorter ones covering different systems. The video is very good but is more a demonstration than a tutorial. Again, well done !!!

Great video, well done !! G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Anyone knows what kind of water he is using?! It looks amazing!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Fantastic video. Can you or someone else clarify something I didn't quite get?What is the reason for the difference in the N1 climb figure when the packs were turned on?Graeme

An excellent video, please make more, especially good to see the flows, briefings in a further video(accepting bit harder with just you on your own) What I found interesting is just how much use of the fix page, and manipulation of the fmc you do.A good video would be to see you do a missed approach and go around, with second landing.Your English is also ecellent.

Fantastic video. Can you or someone else clarify something I didn't quite get?What is the reason for the difference in the N1 climb figure when the packs were turned on?Graeme
Someone else will be able to explain it more technically - but basically the packs "steel air" from the Engines and thus reduce the amount of thrust thats available to the engines, hence in certain circumstances a bleeds off takeoff would be used to give the extra thrust needed.

Great landing. You should get TrackIR. I don't know how you did the approach without it :-) That's even more impressive!

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Many thanks for all the effort. English, German? We all speak the same language "flight sim", nice to see people of all nationalities helping one another. To do the video once is brilliant, to go back and do it in English is outstanding! Applause.gifApplause.gif Steve