Sign in to follow this  
mgh

No longer seeking information

I've given up hoping to get any information in this forum.

this is a hostile forum .. you get attacked (by xplane commercial members) and then they lock the threads....not exactly the recipe to get new xplane followers.

Are you kidding me?? I just gave you information in the other topic, even took screenshots for you wacko.pnghttp://forum.avsim.n...ost__p__2096130 If something is still unclear about the vector graphics, feel free to ask, I'll try to help.But if this the gratitude you usually show, I'm not surprised you get little help around hereand people getting hostile.

Guest bstolle

Morton, again thanx for your explanation and I have to admit, it's not easy for you! Have a nice weekend :) Bernt

Its very hostile here, is this normal? it cant be good for encouraging newcomers to Xplane seeing this level of hostility
No, Tim. It isn't normal. It only happens in the presence of unorthodox questions that get answered and statements. Otherwise, it's pretty friendly.

Are you kidding me?? I just gave you information in the other topic, even took screenshots for you wacko.pnghttp://forum.avsim.n...ost__p__2096130 If something is still unclear about the vector graphics, feel free to ask, I'll try to help.But if this the gratitude you usually show, I'm not surprised you get little help around hereand people getting hostile.
And the thread was locked before I could respond.

Morton, again thanx for your explanation and I have to admit, it's not easy for you!Have a nice weekend :)Bernt
Thanks Bernt appreciate that, same to you smile.png Btw, found something on the XP spin model that might interest you and LA (XP v9.30+)Austin bragging about it offcourse, but gives you an idea of how it works. Further flight-dynamics refinements... I think we can actually, consistently, pull off a pretty decent approximation of a SPIN now!The secret: No longer does the airplane really have any idea of a flight path!Instead, each PART of the airplane has it's OWN flight path.So now, an airplane is NOT really a single entity: It is a whole bunch of parts all moving in formation!As odd as this seems, THIS is the way to understand how EACH bit of the airplane has it's OWN flight path (different for each bit of the airplane if the plane is pitching, yawing, or rolling), and THIS is the secret that really allows us to get a good SPIN: Each bit of the wing, stabilizer, etc all have their own flight path angle and speed... this builds up the forces in the dynamic cases of hi spin- rates: Most noticeable, not surprisingly, in a spin. We have had an approximation of this since version 1.00, but only now, for 9.30 Beta-8, have we really completely overhauled the physics to really have no concept at all of the flight path of the 'airplane', and instead handled it totally independently for each ELEMENT of each surface of the plane. This, combined with the new wind model that has no concept of the wind on the 'airplane', but instead knows the wind on each BIT of the airplane. THIS is really where we start to get into serious computations to learn new things about how the plane will fly. M

This forum doesn't appreciate the difference between merely responding to questions and actually answering them. Politicians are very good t rersponding to quiestions without answering them. Read the early responses to my questions with that point in mind. Also, my questions were seeking clarification of points made by another poster. Also, when an Adminstrator posts his personal vierws, including criticism of my questioning, then locks the thread so he has the last word I realise questions aren't welcomed here.

This forum doesn't appreciate the difference between merely responding to questions and actually answering them. Politicians are very good t rersponding to quiestions without answering them. Read the early responses to my questions with that point in mind. Also, my questions were seeking clarification of points made by another poster. Also, when an Adminstrator posts his personal vierws, including criticism of my questioning, then locks the thread so he has the last word I realise questions aren't welcomed here.
its a hostile place ...... these guys dont want any new blood!

For what its worth, there seems to be a group of FS users that feel the "need" to chime in here despite having no interest in X-Plane. Repeatedly. lol From what I have seen, any "hostility" conveyed by Commercial Developers here usually stems from people attacking them to begin with. Same with the FSX forum.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3