Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin J

737 PIC Evolution - October release?

It would be great to see a release. But they've moved that date already, so maybe it's 'flexible' again. Lets hope I'm wrong. laugh.png

The last change was from 12 to 13', and 13 is today. I really hope to see it coming today, will probably buy it instantly.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

will probably buy it instantly
Good, we need testers! Devil.gif

Haven't been able to select "download" as deleveri today, maybe it'll come later on, when US awakens...Mas

SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER VALID UNTIL DECEMBER 23, 2011 ONLY !
They don't have much time then if they would switch the date again. happy.png
So real, 737 Pilot in Command EVOLUTION could be used by airline pilots!
Well, I think airline pilots can also use default planes or Orbx' Bob. Sorry, just joking about advertising texts.Dumb question of mine. What's the difference between 'Deluxe' and 'Standard'? Edited. I saw it, the liveries.

Mas: I actually thought Wilco was a Belgian company?CoolP: yeah, it seems a bit excessive to pay 10 Euros extra for extra liveries. Still, I think I'll be going for the deluxe. I do hope they have included a panel saving feature.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I think I'd go for the liveries too, although I'm aware that, on previous releases, they did not built such 'deluxe' packages but offered free liveries to download. Lets just hope the plane is in good shape when it comes out, then those Euros on the liveries are not a problem at all.

They did have deluxe verisons for their Airbusses. In Vol 1 it amounted in extra models. Not sure what it amount to with Vol 2 though... I always tended to get the delxue and be done with it.EDIT: She is available! get her while she's hot!

Benjamin van Soldt

Whahaha, nice one there, CoolP!

Benjamin van Soldt