Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

FSX/P3D AIRCRAFTS: Compatibility Questions and Issues

Rejoiced too soon :unsure:

Unfortunately the LVLD 767 is not really working properly...getting a stackhash error most of the time when loading the aircraft...

Tried to change the plug-In order in the dll.xml already and had several re-installs with registry cleanin, but no success yet.

If anyone has it working please give me a hint...

Thanks

Marc

Marc Weber

Can somebody help me with this? I copied the originial FSX aircraft from a clean install of FSX and everything works, except with the Airbus A321. I am getting this error. I checked the aircraft titles but I don't see any duplicate title, they are named:

For some odd reason a321 files are in Commercial_Airliner folder in P3D.

You have to back up the contents of that folder, and replace them with the contents of Airbus_A321 folder from FSX. Don't copy the folder only it's contents otherwise P3D will start to re-install itself.

Has anyone tried Project opensky 777 on P3D 1.4? cannot see through the cockpit windows. Works fine in FSX.

For some odd reason a321 files are in Commercial_Airliner folder in P3D.

You have to back up the contents of that folder, and replace them with the contents of Airbus_A321 folder from FSX. Don't copy the folder only it's contents otherwise P3D will start to re-install itself.

Many thanks, will this impact anything with AI? It shows Airbus as commercial airliner too.

Joachim (Joe)

Anyone can tell me if one of my favourites will work in Prepar3D ? I want to be sure, before purchasing Prepar3D. The question is, if following aircrafts work 100% with P3D:

- Aerosoft DA-20 Katana X

- Ant's LSA Tecnam Sierra

- Carenado Aircrafts

Thx to all

The Tecnam Sierra works great, I've just got the latest update for it - v1.3 (running on P3D v1.4).

Many thanks, will this impact anything with AI? It shows Airbus as commercial airliner too.

No it will work just as before.

Don't forget Contents of FSX Airbus_A321into Commercial_Airliner folder in P3D.

Do not copy the Airbus_A321 into folder to the airplanes folder in prepar3D.

I am using UT2 and PMDG NGX in P3D. They work absolutely great. I de-installed from FSX and re-installed using the Flightsim Estonia migrator. I would never infringe on Flight 1 or PMDG copyrights as these are only on my computer which I use privately and I would never, ever pirate any of their work for any use outside my personal PC. I have paid both companies a lot of dough through the years!!!

I almost think their work looks better and performs better on P3D...enough said!

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Hi everyone, i'm new on prepar3d and just installed the 1.4version. I'm installing all of my FSX payware addons to p3d. I'm using the FSX to Prepar3d utility and I had no problems until trying to install the Maddog 2010. It installs and registers correctly but when I select the aircraft in-game, p3d crashes to desktop. Any ideas are welcome!

Copy the exe.xml and dll.xml to the according P3D directory, edit it, and delete all for P3D irrelevant stuff.Copy all aircraft from Simobjects, PMDG folder from FSX, PMDG gauges from Gauges folder, PMDG folder inside of Sound folder. That should get you running.

Im still lost... I dont know where to find these files to get my NGX HUGS to start working

Come on. Before you start copying stuff without knowing if you copied everything, just get the Estonia Migrator and install with it.

Those two are in the same folder as fsx.cfg.

Come on. Before you start copying stuff without knowing if you copied everything, just get the Estonia Migrator and install with it.

Sorry but I didnt see anywhere in this topic where it says what the parent folder to those 2 files was..

Sorry but I didnt see anywhere in this topic where it says what the parent folder to those 2 files was..

I thought I did answer that:

User\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX...

I got the Aerosoft Beaver working in P3D !!!Here is, what you need to do, to get missing Beaver gauges (3) working.1) Go to Beaver panel directory and take Beaver.CAB to any empty working directory and extract the cabinet file.2) Open gyro.xml with any text editor3) Remove second line, which reads <!DOCTYPE Gauge SYSTEM "../gauges.dtd">4) Save gyro.xml5) Do the same with files hsi.xml and vertical.xml6) Create a new Beaver.CAB file and put it back into the panel directory.That's all.If you are afraid of making mistakes; send me a PM and I will mail you my Beaver.CAB fileBruno

Having an issue getting the files back into the .cab folder.. need a little info on how to do that...

Hi,

you need a software that is able to create a .cab-file. I used ZIPGENIUS 6, its freeware and you will find it by searching the internet. Then take all the files, you have extracted before and create a new .cab-file of it. If additional help is needed, let me know

Bruno

Having an issue getting the files back into the .cab folder.. need a little info on how to do that...

To add. the P3D SDK make it fairly simple to do using Cabdir.exe and WIN.rar.

Hello,

Is it possible to directly install the PMDG 737 and others to Prepar3dv2 if you don't have FSX installed using the migration tool?

Thanks

Paul