Sign in to follow this  
turner112

I wonder if Flight will have field mice

Who cares about flight ? Who cares about silly old simming ? reading the increasingly witty and clever posts on this forum is becoming far more entertaining .
Hell yes!

"Agreed MGH. Perhaps this forum should be renamed the comedy central forum and we can get another one that is dedicated to Microsoft Flight. It seems that this forums' moderator either turns a blind eye to these kinds of posts or doesn't care what junk is posted here. It's too bad really." Said Mark, about a forum whose content, other than the occasional fact observed while watching a brief teaser clip, is nearly 100% speculative. My apologies if all the humor has cut into your personal rationing of serious speculation.

Mice? In MS Flight?I think not, but it is an upcomming feature planned by ORBX called RodentFlow, which of course will be followed by BatFlow and RabiesFlow.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I'm waiting for Orbx to come out with Orinoco Flow.

Mice? In MS Flight? I think not, but it is an upcomming feature planned by ORBX called RodentFlow, which of course will be followed by BatFlow and RabiesFlow.
LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif They better include VaccinationFlow if they include those.
I'm waiting for Orbx to come out with Orinoco Flow.
Damn, I had forgotten that song. I couldn't remember the words and made the mistake of playing it and now I cant get the song out of my head.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Damn, I had forgotten that song. I couldn't remember the words and made the mistake of playing it and now I cant get the song out of my head.
Once you get it Enya head, it stays!

Sail away, sail away, sail away.... smile.png
Those were the only words I could ever make out.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.