Sign in to follow this  
mrdfw

Any Hawaiian airlines repaints out there,, Aloha, Hawaiian Air,etc

I haven't seen any yet but aloha airlines only flew the 737-700 and at one time a 737-800 Hawaiian air never flew the 737 series would love to see one myself would be perfect for fsdreamteams Hawaiian airports.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

+1 how about aloha? Perhaps the 600 can be painted in place of the 200?
+1. Aloha Cargo flies the 732 from island to island, and it would be great to have that on the 600 model.

70 percent of my flights are done in hawaii and thus I would love to see an aloha repaint or even a fictional Hawaiian repaint. I have been holding off purchasing the 700 and 600 series because of this. Does anyone know if mcphat studios is planning on doing an aloha repaint ?

I think many would like this livery on the 600 model, as we just don't have any Hawaiian liveries for it now. I kindly ask the repainters to consider this, and it would be greatly appreciated.289Aloha_Cargo.jpg

I'm working on AAC right now, but am wrapping up an LDS 763F conversion first (got to thinking "what if AAC bought one of HAL's 763's if it were retired following arrival of more 332's). Now, I'm DEFINITELY not an expert or advanced painter by any means, but would be happy to share when I'm done (3-5 days or so). If anything it could serve as a stop-gap until someone who truly knows what they're doing takes over tongue.png

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Sure, sddjd, I'm open to whatever you can create for the 600. I'll be looking forward to it, and thanks for your effort!

Hit a bit of a snag so far- apparently no-one is aware of any good way to blend the rear fuselage, top fuselage, and tail paint in a realistic manner aside from "try 300 times". For AAC you can imagine how the curve pattern falls prey to this. I know it's possible from some of the incredible paints out there (ie the salmon), but without a solid means to align these pieces it's going to make a straightforward process amazingly cumbersome.... mellow.png

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

70 percent of my flights are done in hawaii and thus I would love to see an aloha repaint or even a fictional Hawaiian repaint. I have been holding off purchasing the 700 and 600 series because of this.
+1

Intel® Core™ i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz (Turbo 4.7GHz), 2TB Patriot ViperVP4100 NVMe M.2 SSD , 3TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache HDD, 64GB DDR4/3000MHz Quad ChMemory, EVGA GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ FTW3 HYDRO COPPER GAMING 8GB GDDR6 (Custom Water Block), Samsung QLED 32”, Windows 98😀

For a couple of months have I been requesting on various FAQ sites for any Hawaiin Airlines and retro Aloha repaint. Unfortenately my request have yet to be heard but maybe we might be in luck now and will your request be heard.RegardsDirk M. Karmelk/The Netherlands

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sddjd, just read your post. Painting does sound like a huge chore, which is why I let the pro's do it. Maybe someone else out there will give it a go. I've read at least 3 different threads with folks asking for Hawaiian liveries, surely someone will do one. The Aloha Air Cargo flies every day between the islands; and many simmers have payware island airports, so I know the demand for this is high. I just hope it's a 600 model as it is closest to the 200 that AAC flies.

If people can find some good source documents, you'll be helping the painters out a lot and they might take it up a bit quicker. They'll need high-res logos, the font used and any hex or rgb values for the liveries colors.