Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lostmoon

PMDG 744...

is such a turn-off to me after flying the NGX. It's just incomparable. It's tantamount to driving your Audi A8 for years just swimmingly and then, you receive a surprise gift of a Maybach. You just can't go back to your Audi, no matter how much you try to suspend your thoughts that they're equally good. The NGX is that good.How depressing.

Tom James

Is it? I just flew YPPH-RJAA with the 744 and i loved it.It's a totally different aircraft, a HEAVY huge monster, nothing to do with a 737. The 737 can be a great, if not the best sim, but it's still just that... a 737.

Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.7GHz · 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3800 14-15-12 · nVidia RTX2080Ti · Gigabyte x570i WiFi PRO · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2 SATA · LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz GSYNC · NZXT H210i · Fully Watercooled · Seasonic Core 650W 80+ GOLD

38.jpg

Wonder if there is any intentions for PMDG to update the 744 panel/systems modelling?

System specs: Dual core E6300 (1.86g X 2), 2gb RAM, nvidea7800GT, Saitek yoke, CH throttle (6 lever), Soundblaster live.
Add-ons: FSX: LDS767, FSL Concorde, FT E175/195, PMDG 747X/737X, Active Sky E, some freeware airports.
Human specs: Desktop simulation since FS1, beta tester (LDS, FSL), 737NG simulator tech (Threshold Aviation), r sole+.

Wonder if there is any intentions for PMDG to update the 744 panel/systems modelling?
Yes, there are after the tripple 7. Was said several times during the past.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

There are......but why is this in the NGX forum?I see the NGX hook, but still.
since the focus is more on the NGX goodies then the 744 "bad" stuff.so naturally it belongs here, at this forum.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

I think its the visual dropoff in the cockpit of the 744 that may cause you to go into withdrawal. But if you focus on the flight and how well done the 744 is it really helps you enjoy the experience. When i feel like hopping across the pond it's always nice to jump back behind the controlsRegards,Brad

Brad Cherrington

bcherri@telus.net

CYYC Based

PMDG_T7_sig.jpg

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,950.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now