Sign in to follow this  
Bonkster

Aerosoft Anchorage for FS9 Released!

More of a visual flyer myself, so yes, a little video would go down well!

Both Alaska sceneries from Aerosoft are outstanding.... Add the freeware Glacier Bay scenery and you have some challenging and enjoyable destinations in the frozen North! ^_^

Ian are you referring to Tongass Fjords?

And are the other freeware bits from Holger compatible? 

Looking forward to a nice vid of the 747F in PANC Ed.

Awwww makes me want to get back in the 742. :wub:  …..not to much of PANC here as it was a night time arrival   

(freighters)

More of a visual flyer myself, so yes, a little video would go down well!

Plenty of helipads last time I looked WingZ :wink:  …. action for those who like aircraft with floats… love the train in the scenery.

Only problem with it are the scenery shadows from the trees….probably something to do with a FSX port over :Rolling Eyes:  

Sounds like a good way to spend some time over the holidays!

Thanks chaps. 

Ed, have you ever made your mods available?  That video was outstanding!

Cheers,

Dan Zollner

Wow your first post Dan! :huh:  Thankyou for your kind comment but I am very sorry to say no.

Wow your first post Dan! :huh:  Thankyou for your kind comment but I am very sorry to say no.

First post in several years and with this new account, yes.  I had several hundred posts quite some time ago, but life caught up and I had to vacate the hobby for a while.  Back now and catching up!

Cheers,

Dan 

Hi,

sorry for warming up this old thread. I didn't find a good answer to my problem with PANC. I bought it yesterday finally, using the sale at Aerosoft, after being very satisfied with a freeware for years. Now the question goes out to these who know the airport well in real world, it's about Northern Air Cargo and Everts terminals. I used to place Everts' AI planes into the so called North Air Park at the northern end of the airport and these of NAC at the eastern end of the Airport - of course including their famous DC-6 (and yes I know NAC has phased them out...). Now with Aerosofts scenery they are placed into some strange shelters at the so called South Air Park because the former places have no parking stands being big enough. The question is if this fits with the real world. Unfortunately I can't locate any DC-6 with ******-maps. Should I leave it as it is or should I edit the Afcad?

Many thanks in advance,

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

I don't have an answer for you Harald as I've never been there. I would just say that there's so much to love about that scenery I would just leave it as is... I do recommend the Georender Photoscenery for that region - it works perfectly with AS PANC. Also, I assume you have the freeware Glacier Bay? With a little editing you can get the AI Beaver in that package flying into Lake Hood. 

Ian thanks for your answer! I have already made my changes, as I like to see all the DC-6 parked when taxiing to Rwy 14.

Yes, I have Glacier Bay and I plan a summer flight between LHD and Juneau via Yakutat with my amphibian Cessna 185.

Cheers,

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg