Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

SP1b News: A bit of stuffing to go with your meal...

Are missiles included? LOL.gif
I would sure hope so. I would expect a full line of stores, all just static of course. I would expect the bomb bay doors to be operational and the refueling port. CS Weapon might be something that will work with this.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Robert said soon,,, After Testing. :) I would say not long, same for the SDK that is famously being haunted, soon. All good things come to those who wait..Steve

Sp1A is lost in space. Soon have a different meaning for PMDG. It's more months than a week.Jack Broens

SP1A came out already. That was when they updated the service pack less than a day after SP1 came out to fix some tiny issues that most would have not have even noticed. They just didn't label it SP1A. Last word was SP1B was supposed to come out Next week which means it could be this weekend?

SP1A came out already. That was when they updated the service pack less than a day after SP1 came out to fix some tiny issues that most would have not have even noticed. They just didn't label it SP1A. Last word was SP1B was supposed to come out Next week which means it could be this weekend?
PaulI look at this forum 2-3 times a day and this is the first time I have seen anything on SP1A. Do you have a link to this update?Thank youMichael Cubine

I look at this forum 2-3 times a day and this is the first time I have seen anything on SP1A. Do you have a link to this update
http://www.precision...ds/updates.htmlAbove is the link to the installer with SP1 included. But technically it could be considered is SP1A because Robert updated the Service Pack a few hours after it released to fix some little issues most people would never see anyway. That is probably why they labeled the next Serivice Pack update 1b instead of 1a.In any case its not something to worry or waste time reinstalling over. I can't find the original thread even with a search, but anyone that was following the release thread of SP1 knows this already.

There were 4 or 5 changes (tuning) made a few hours after sp1 released. If you downloaded it or the main 800/900 installer more than 4-6hrs after then you've already got the updated sp1.As best I can recall Robert said they were somewhat obscure chanes that the average simmer would probably not notice, so I wouldn't fret if you're unsure whether yours is the updated sp.

Paul and KennethI must have it because it was about 2 days after SP1's release that I downloaded and installed it. Thanks for the help.Michael Cubine

If it was 2 days later then you definitely have the updated sp

PMDG you absolutely rock, the ngx series is just totally fantastic, I"m addicted to it what can I say, I have many other planes to fly but now their is only one that is on my mind and that is the ngx series from PMDG. thanks for the update

Since I began flying the NGX in its various versions I have occasionally gone back to the other sims I own and the only one I really like at this point is the Aerosoft Twin Otter.

Steve Dwyer
Z370 GAMING M5 (MS-7B58)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz
MSI GeForce RTX 3060 12GB
Installed Physical Memory  32.0 GB