Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cap

MS Flight undocumented photo

Guest HowardHughes
LOL,Thats's the SAME image they used for "DX10" in FSX, except they pasted the bi-plane on it!dx10.jpg
I think the joke's just flown over your head faster than an SR71.

Yep,Just like the whole FLIGHT thing!

"It's ALL about Flying"

i7-9700k @5ghz | 32gb Gskill Ripjaw 5 DDR4 3000 | Nvidia RTX 4080 | W10 Pro | Samsung 32" 4K TV 

I think the joke's just flown over your head faster than an SR71.
LOL

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

LOL,Thats's the SAME image they used for "DX10" in FSX, except they pasted the bi-plane on it!dx10.jpg
Uhhhhh.. I still remember that FSX marketing stuff...LOL.gif Now MS is doing the same for Flight and many fishes have already swallowed the bait.

..and we know how FSX turned out. Prepare3d, red bird simulator, pmdg ngx. I say bring on the worms and hooks-I'll have some more please....

LOL! and another... I'm pretty certain this is in game.msfdx10.jpg
That's a terrible edit. You missed the most important thing...flight_dx10_w-logo.pngLMAO.gif

Brandon Filer

LOLI would also add " You know the feeling " LOL.gif

That's a terrible edit. You missed the most important thing...flight_dx10_w-logo.pngLMAO.gif
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another MS Flight undocumented photo gets leaked:MicrosoftFlight.jpg

You all are too funny!!!
I thought that was you I heard snickering!

what I find most amusing is that you guys are getting put off flight from the get go, these are just screenshots, think what you want about the game, but the reality is, is that until the game is released we cannot pass judgement. I know most of us will probably play the demo and then go from there. They are just starting the beta which means that there is still room for improvement. There are plenty things that I don't like about flight, but who knows, as long as it is an improvement to FSX then I'll be happy. I know it has been six years now, and that they could have improved much more than they have, but the economy was just terrible, the fact that they're still doing a game, we should all support it, even if it is not what we're expecting. The fact is, is the more we support it, the better the game will do in the future, and there will be far more advancements. PS negativity breeds negativity, give it a chance fellasSuraj Hussain

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.