Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cap

MS Flight undocumented photo

im Not Worthy.gif Ahhh, my bad... Shocked.gif !

"It's ALL about Flying"

i7-9700k @5ghz | 32gb Gskill Ripjaw 5 DDR4 3000 | Nvidia RTX 4080 | W10 Pro | Samsung 32" 4K TV 

Next they will tell you it runs on a DX12, with only 2gb ram.This looks like a re-launch of FSX to me.
You should check out my comparison screenshots from previous months. Then say that again.

Brandon Filer

I guess you missed what I was getting at.(Hint) the image on the first post. (reminds me of what...)

"It's ALL about Flying"

i7-9700k @5ghz | 32gb Gskill Ripjaw 5 DDR4 3000 | Nvidia RTX 4080 | W10 Pro | Samsung 32" 4K TV 

(Hint) the image on the first post. (reminds me of what...)
Feces?

Where can I buy THAT sim? The night lighting looks better than I have ever seen in a sim.

Look, another one, and it's equally convincing!!
LOL! and another... I'm pretty certain this is in game.msfdx10.jpg

Da*n, where can I see that kind of water? and look, god rays in the sky! I wonder if cloud shadow are far behind?

It looks like box art... I hope this isn;t FLIGHT, if it is, compared to the other known pics, they've taken several steps backwards...

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

LOL! and another... I'm pretty certain this is in game.msfdx10.jpg
Something is fishy with this screenshot. Hummmm. I just cant place it.Hummmm.. On the tip of my tongue.. If I can just figure out what it is....I GOT IT!!! ITS NOT HAWAII!!!!!!!! I call shenanigans!

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Something is fishy with this screenshot. Hummmm. I just cant place it.Hummmm.. On the tip of my tongue.. If I can just figure out what it is....I GOT IT!!! ITS NOT HAWAII!!!!!!!! I call shenanigans!
OMG OMG OMG Release date DECEMBER 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What exact date? I want to pre-order now.

Guest HowardHughes
Not a good thing to do for a pre-release marketing campaign...don't you think?
1. This is no pre-release marketing campaign. It's a background image for beta applications.2. It's a typical thing to do on such a website. It's silverlight based, aimed to give better performance than flash and as such requiring compression. The images are negatively affected but the benefit is faster loading and smoother operation. 99.999999% of all images on the internet are compressed to some degree.Edit: Having looked at the image myself on the actual Flight beta application, it's much clearer. It seems that Avsim's image uploading compresses the image an awful lot - as having saved the image to my computer (with no loss) it is then degraded quite heavily when trying to upload to Avsim.The image in the first post looks nothing like the actual picture on the website.

LOL,Thats's the SAME image they used for "DX10" in FSX, except they pasted the bi-plane on it!dx10.jpg

"It's ALL about Flying"

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.