Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Weekend Update: 02DEC11 (only 22 more shopping days?!)

No mention has been made of "Multicrew" in the past few "Staus Updates" .. Is this still a realistic possibility in the near future ?Is it actually in development, or is it now just something that might get looked at some time in the future, to see if it is possible and/or considered worth doing ?

PMDG 737NGX SP1b:=================We are anticipating giving another version of the SP1b to our testing team on Sunday/Monday. We still have a couple of really high order items that we are working with (IRS drift modes and A/P interaction with various failed IRS modes, and that kind of stuff...) and then we'll be rolling this one out the door for you.
I know this may be premature, but what will the install be like? Will we need to uninstall liveries or panels states again?Thanks for this excellent product!John

No mention has been made of "Multicrew" in the past few "Staus Updates" .. Is this still a realistic possibility in the near future ?Is it actually in development, or is it now just something that might get looked at some time in the future, to see if it is possible and/or considered worth doing ?
Excellent question. Also interested Praying.gifMarc

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Gents-To answer a few questions:Installation: Any update we provide will require you to reinstall liveries... This shouldn't be a big deal, since we gave you a very fast tool to reinstall liveries! I can reinstall every livery available for all four body types in less than 20 seconds...Multi-crew: Yes this is still planned, and yes it is still being worked. No ETA as of now- but completion will call for an update to the NGX no matter where we are with SPs, package releases, etc... If I neglect to mention this in a future update it simply means I have nothing to report- so just come back and re-read this paragraph if you want to know what the status is. Straight%20Face.gifER Expansion timeline: Sometime later than about twenty minutes from now... (Translation: In the future...and no I'm not going to give you any ETA information!)Military Models: We haven't decided precisely which ones will be modeled or which format. We'll give this consideration after the ER package gets released- and at risk of sounding snarky- we'll do whichever ones seem most interesting to us! (Thats always the way- isn't it? LOL)I think that covers most of the questions you guys had!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Many thanks for your informations Robert. Straight%20Face.gif

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Rob, Ryan on PS3 or PC? Please tell me ps3 :) :)
Yes its PC, I just applied to join, only has three members :)

So what servers are you guys using for for BF3. I see lots of smack talk here and I want to see if you guys can back it up. laugh.png

Btw if there's any BF3 players out there, we started a PMDG platoon - I even managed to create our logo out of the stock objects you can draw platoon emblems with haha.I'm just warning you though, I am positively deadly with the bolt action sniper rifles... tongue.png
Video games?!? are you serious! Well I probably will buy bf3 over the break, but for now it's finals week in a week. (so fund. of microelec., signals and systems, thermal sciences, modern control sys., and stupid useless film-wish me luck!) So sounds like fun. So if any of you all have MW3 lemme know as I have that right now, and we can EVENTUALLY play. But otherwise keep up the good work! I haven't flown the plane since August (except for the a few minutes two weeks ago), and it still amazes me how we can simulate these things.

Are you fixing the MCP lighting error? That would be a huge fix for me - I'm an optical guy.And thanks for the info!

>>>Installation: Any update we provide will require you to reinstall liveries... This shouldn't be a big deal, since we gave you a very fast tool to reinstall liveries! I can reinstall every livery available for all four body types in less than 20 seconds... Isn´t it possible just to backup every livery entry in the current aircraft,cfg and also every livery texture folder and copy them back after the update? This would be convenient for those who don´t keep a copy of the livery installation files.Thanks

Edmundo Azevedo

You can just export them from within livery installer and than re-import them.

Military Models: We haven't decided precisely which ones will be modeled or which format. We'll give this consideration after the ER package gets released- and at risk of sounding snarky- we'll do whichever ones seem most interesting to us! (Thats always the way- isn't it? LOL)
Thank you. :)Looking forward for the rest of the NGX series. But until then I will continue to enjoy the ones I have. :)

That is a fine tip! Thanks!

Edmundo Azevedo

>>>Installation: Any update we provide will require you to reinstall liveries... This shouldn't be a big deal, since we gave you a very fast tool to reinstall liveries! I can reinstall every livery available for all four body types in less than 20 seconds...Isn´t it possible just to backup every livery entry in the current aircraft,cfg and also every livery texture folder and copy them back after the update? This would be convenient for those who don´t keep a copy of the livery installation files.Thanks
Really now? I am not at the FS computer is it relatively straight forward?

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK