Sign in to follow this  
FSMP

FLIGHT has ATC - YES or NO ?

hahEveryone complains about the FSX ATC, now suddenly want it in flight? I wonder if it will even have AI aircraft?

If you look at the planes from A2A simulations then look at the aircraft in Flight there is a HUUUUGE difference. MS has never proven they could do an airplane right no reason to think their will be any better experience than the Beta. Sad ;-( With no 3rd party support why would anyone switch from FSX.No ATC is so unrealistic.

Who need default ATC ? ATC was totally crap in FSX, I can't fly without Radar Contact addon. Providing they kept the FSX AI engine which I believe, a SDK will provide us with quality ATC addon. There is no need for default fancy stuff (planes, etc), we just need the platform, and we'll pay for addons through the store.
You're right. Hopefully, the folks at Radar Contact, or The PFE guys can get started on a version for Flight.Oh, wait...

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

I don't know I uninstalled the beta before even trying

Edited by Squishy

it would be easy for them to add an ATC addon like any other functionality.
From a source code programming perspective, is this true? Is it easy to make a really good add on ATC? Maybe the guys who are currently writing Radar Contact 5 can answer this.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.