Thanks, I'll stick with signing a petition. blum.gif
Party Pooper :(

A project requires a leader. So, first we must find our leader and go from there. I nominate Bert.
Hope you do not mean me.. :(

Bert

Hey Bert,Why not?Bob

Wait! In a short period of time EVERYONE will be talking about BerX scenery. ###### all over the planet. Bert for Boss!I better stop before I get myself in trouble... :(

It's a waste of time. Besides, that was tried already back when Aces got the sack.

Edited by N2056

It's a waste of time. Besides, that was tries already back when Aces got the sack.
I was just kidding.Bob

It might be easier for the existing team to develop a reality pack to be added to the base product for Flight. It's ironic to me that among a long list of improvements we wanted to see in the follow-on to FSX were improved ATC and AI , but from what I have read is not included either of these. Maybe with continuous and frequent updates this product will actually evolve to what a lot of us want.

Keith Guillory

Signed!

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

An exercise in futility unless you have marketing data to support the cost of what you are asking. Those FSX people are scattered to other companies and are very unlikely to return to Microsoft for a 6 month job. All beyond reason. And, even a couple of thousand people "signing" would need to approach Microsoft with a large sum of money to backstop their proposal. :(

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Microsoft really does not care, and I think that other than crashing problems FSX is fine like it is now and will stay as leading platform for some time to come, especially as Flight really does not seem to be going too well, at least when not watching it through MS shaped sunglasses.

Edited by pvjinflight

I would sign, except:- I believe, and Microsoft has consistently stated, that Flight will be the next FS and that it will target you airline simmers as well as the great majority of us who do not fly airliners. I really think you are all succombing to despair too quickly and should wait for the release, supposedly in just a few months, before giving up hope on Flight.- a great number of the Aces developers are still working on Flight, everything from the airplane creators, flight model devs, terrain guys, and designers. They are mostly still there on the Flight team, so it is not true to say that the Aces team has somehow been scattered to other companies. So, perhaps this petition is not completely necessary.Like all of you, I hope that Microsoft will give us a realistic simulator experience in their next title. Unlike many of you, I am optimistic that they will, in fact, do so. And if they don't, then I will join you in despairing and Jim will have to pay his bet!Best regards.Luis