Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HartsfieldFlyer

PMDG NGX Help! Please Reply!

Okay. I got the pmdg 737 ngx and love it. The only problem is that The view is too zoomed in so I can't see the upper view of the windshield. But when I zoom out, There are dots on the displays and this is REALLY annoying, Also, the momentum is too much (when I brake, my view goes forward like crazy. And the lights don't work with my saitek switch panel. Any help please??? :( :( :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hmm I can't see your post there. May be they can't either. Usually they offer pretty good support for te product they sell.

Yeah, your gonna have to post in the correct forum if you want proper help. This is for general FSX help. Could the dots be something to do with your video card? Do you mind uploading a screenshot so we can work out what is wrong?

Oh my gosh. You shall anger the fight sim Gods!
No. Their customer service is.
Hmm I can't see your post there. May be they can't either. Usually they offer pretty good support for te product they sell.
I made one and they replied. But it was no help.

They will (or their customers) help, I bet a dollar thay will!Do not forget to sign Your posts with Your full name there.

No. Their customer service is.I made one and they replied. But it was no help.
Their customer service is top notch - forums are NOT the place they (PMDG) help. That has been stated so many times. Open a ticket with your order number directly with PMDG.Forums are only for users helping users. And you need to sign your full name there.Tabs somtimes replies on forums, but that's about it. It's no real support.Go to: http://support.precisionmanuals.comAnd dude - don't take us for stupid. You made 8 posts on AVSIM, none of them over there.I also think it would be a good idea to rethink your strategy.

I made one and they replied. But it was no help.
Funny since you have made three topics on avsim and none at the PMDG forums.

Did you pay for the product?Just asking.If so, then use the proper PMDG support facility. No reason not to.

Ok, lets dissect this:The switch panel may be an SDK thing, your gonna have to wait for that one.Nothing goes right when you zoom out a lot. This is a dumb question, but your just using the (-) key, right? Tapping lightly works, but could be something else.The momentum thing can be fixed by editing the FSX.cfg, I'm sure someone remembers.

And dude - don't take us for stupid. You made 8 posts on AVSIM, none of them over there.I also think it would be a good idea to rethink your strategy.
I don't have 8 posts on here.
Funny since you have made three topics on avsim and none at the PMDG forums.
LOL funny that this is my only PMDG Post.

Guess you don't know all of your stats are readily available...

yea, um, I never said I don't have 3 posts. YOU GUYS ARE SOO STUPID. Well, most of you, anyways...I said I only had ONE PMDG RELATED PROBLEM, and of course I check to see if I have any replies on my others. You people don't get the point. I need help with this problem. I don't need answers of how many posts I have.

Really, First you lie to us that you started a post in the PMDG forum which any licensed user who paid for the product would do. So you immediately set off all sorts of pirate warning lights...Then you call PMDG's support horrible (but you never posted like you said so how would you know)Then to stick the cherry on the ice cream you come back and SCREAM that we are SOO STUPID...Good luck getting help!

I don't appreciate being called stupid. You said that you already tried posting in the PMDG forums and they responded but were no help. You even said that they, "are awful." Naturally we wanted to see what you posted there, only to discover you never posted anything at all.You then call us stupid for questioning you're statements? You should send a support ticket to PMDG with your order number. When you do that try and describe the problem you're having better than you did here, because you explanation of your problems is very vague. After calling us all stupid I doubt you will get an ounce of help from any of us.

YOU GUYS ARE SOO STUPID
You, sir, violated AVSIM's Terms of Use by a personal attack. I, nor any of the other admins or mods, will allow name calling, it's childish and not constructive. Further violations will lead to a suspension or a ban (which means you would lose access to that PMDG forum too even if you're a customer). As these others have stated, you will need to seek support from the PMDG forum and make sure to sign your full name. It's been that way as long as I can remember.