Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Hi Max

It is no problem at all, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

If its still available i would like to use this gauge alo ;)

Thanks,

Nico

Hi Nico

Not a problem, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Thanks Jim for the work you have put in on this thread. Just wondering if you could send me the link for this gauge.

Thank You

Anthony

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

Hi Anthony

Firstly thank you for those generous comments, they really are appreciated, and secondly of course you can have a copy of the gauge, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Goodmorning Jim,

Same request for the link here. Just what i need for GSX!. Really appreciate the effort.

Brgds

Marko

Hi Marko

Not a problem, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hello Jim, I would love to be able to use the gauge for the 767 as well, haven't been able to to use all the GSX features as me too couldn't figure out the doors but reading this post I can see that you have done a great job creating this gauge. If it is not too much trouble. Thanks Jim. :)

Jay Marin

Hi

Not a problem, and my apologies for the delay in replying, as for the gauge well as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,

Could I please get a copy of the cargo door gauge please.. thanks in advance....

Hi

Jim Hodkinson

Jim I sent you a PM with the request and a PM thanking you for it, but I wanted to do it here as well. Thank you for making this gauge available to anyone who asks for it and thank you for such a quick response. And for the records, my installation (even though is manual) thank to the very easy to follow instructions went smooth and it worked on the first try. Thanks again Jim. You R O C K ! :)

Jay Marin

Hi

Well what can I say in response to that, except thank you for the feedaback and the more than generous comments, I am not sure if they are really deserved but they are appreciated, thank you again, and I am glad to hear that the installation went well and that you are up and running with the gauge installed.

Thanks again and take care.

Jim Hodkinson

Jim,

If I had the power to award you an "Avsim Award" for being so helpful to your fellow simmers, I would.

All the best

Julian

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.