Thanks everyone.RE: Int engine volume.I think it depends on your audio setup and the frequency range it produces. I have tested them on 7.1 Headphones, 5.1 Surround Speakers, Stereo Headphones and Laptop speakers and all seems fine to me albeit with slight differences in volume but nothing major.Should soon be available on FS Pilot Store.

If I was to say anything about the volume it is that you cannot hear the "Workings" of the engine very well...at high RPM that is normal but on approach there is still the "Drone" of the engine and not the throaty sound i've come to expect..Dave

Well I am busy downloading the new update after I received an email from simmarket.Compliments on the speed to make an update available.. this is outstanding. I am sure I am going to get a nice surprise Thanks again Oovee..

Ok I got a surprise..Now I have to enter a serial number that Simmarket did not give me.. See attached screenshotlisence.jpgthe first download was just normal zip file that could be extracted. Now I have installer.the Oovee product page for 337 sounds sayREGISTRATION KEY This product does not have a registration key, you can simply execute the downloaded file to install

Edited by bliksimpie

I am confused as well. It says to get the product again due to a registration needed. The only way I know for an already purchased product is to re-download it again provided simmarket has the new updated version in our downloads section under our account. Under my purchase history, it does not show that an update is available anywhere. Plus there is no serial number that I'm aware of that was ever received. I really hope they fix this issue. I am not buying it twice just to get the updated sound set. Someone didn't have their morning coffee before putting this update in place. A bit frustrating.Best, Jeff

Edited by moss1

Hi guys.Sorry for the confusion. You just need login and reorder the product and the system will not charge you for it -- then it will provide you with the key :)The new version includes the installer (as you know), documentation and a small fix which should resolve the issue with switching views/engine sound playing incorrectly. Most importantly however it also includes an updater program so that you don't have this hassle in the future.Of course, once all customers have transferred to this new installer we can update the product as much as we need based on your feedback.ThanksOovee.

Edited by Oovee

thanks Ooveei think the confusion come from the mail that just mention it must be re-ordered, without a word that we will not be charged again. I also assumed that I must now buy it again. Will do this tonightKeep well-----------------------------------Dear simMarket Customer,at simMarket you can now find a new version of your product:OOVEE - C337 SOUND PACK FSXSince the new version requires a registration key you must reorder the product from here:http://secure.simmarket.com/oovee-c337-sound-pack-fsx.phtmlThe installer is a complete replacement for previous versions, existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one.

Just re oreder and confirm...it won't charge you....RE download...go to your order history at Simmarket and it will show you have a new order..click on that and you will find your Registration number..Dave

OoveeI have finally reinstalled the sounds.I am having still a slight problem that I initially thought was sounds that was wayyy toooo soft, but I have finally managed to narrow it down to a problem with front engine. When the plane has been made cold and dark completely and I start up the plane, I start the front engine first. What is happing with the front engine is there is only the faintest of sound that can be hear (I would almost go so far and say there is no sound at all.) after about 30 seconds then the sounds is starting to come through and if you advance the throttle then the sound can be heard on normal sound level. If I switch off the plane again cold and dark and I start the rear engine first then there is the most beautiful sound startsound available with all the rest that really sound too good to be true. Absolute brilliant sounds. Once the rear engine is going and the front engine has also been started (still without the initial few seconds of startup sounds on the front engine, the engines together produces absolute brilliant sounds.Does anyone else have the front engine startup sounds missing for the first few (20-30 seconds) seconds. I really would love to have the same kinda startup sounds for the front engine that is generated by the rear engine.Would love to have the same sounds on front engine. Then I can tell you honestly this sound set is a keeper. The missing startup sounds on fron engine really take away a lot from an otherwise brilliant sounds package.Edit:I should just state that this scenario happened in both initial release and the one I just re-installed via the installer.

Edited by bliksimpie

Thanks bliksimpie - Although I have not been able to replicate this issue, I may know what the problem is and if you could contact me (support[-at-]oovee.co.uk) with your email address I would gladly provide you with a new file to test..

Absolute brilliant.. Working 100% now..How about a 4.8 out of 5 now...now I have sound on the front engine..!!You guys rock. i must say the support was really outstanding. I can definitely see that in future I will definitely pick up any offerings of your sound packages.Keep them comingone happy chappie